Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
A big THANK YOU to Jim (Jim Jam) Janmohammed of NEMO (and island father) and Eiden Salazar of Reef Radio for all your assistanve and support during the storm.

Jim, a military man, executed a perfect evacuation and continued control of Ambergris and Caye Caulker from his command post. Jim kept people and their possessions safe. Thank you Jim!

Eiden and his staff stayed to broadcast Jim's instructions and Mr. Panton's weather updates on a regular basis. Keeping track of the storm was addicting as it was heading straight for us. Thanks for being there for us all! Good job Reef Radio!

May the people of the Yucatan (one of the poorest parts of Mexico) and Nothern Belize find the strength to pick up the pieces and move ahead.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
S
OP Offline
S

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
I do have to agree that Jim was absolutely amazing. He got almost no sleep and he answered his phone 24 hours a day to answer any questions and help anyone. Meanwhile he managed to provide detailed and updates on the radio, while also keeping all the essential services working together. He managed to maintain his lovely and charming demeanour throughout. I know Corozal will be benefitting from his experience and knowledge.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Agreed.

I was lucky enough to go for a walk with Jim and Cindy right before the storm and it was a great comfort to listen to him.

I was also very glad to have reef radio on our crank.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.