Next Thread
Print Thread
#248665 09/06/07 10:42 PM
M
morena Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hello!
We are going to be in ambergis caye around new years this year for the first time. we are a family of 5 with 3 grown children. do you have any suggestions on accomodation, preferably with a kitchen and on the beach. we just want something comftorable and clean, not expensive. also, is it necessary to pre-book at this time of year (around december 26-january 2) or can we arrive there and start looking for accomodation. thank you!

You will Love Xanadu if you book there.They( In MHO) are the best. They are Located about 1.5 Miles from the center of Town. But renting a Golf Cart and driving around the Island ( to me and my Wife) is a fun part of our trips there.I can't Imagine a trip ( 4th coming up in Feb) without a Golf cart. If you do book there Tell Sue, Stacy , Alex and Ninja I said Hey!! will see them soon. Thats a Promise

Never Use money to measure wealth
It is most definitely necessary to pre-book at that time of year. If you don't book, you might get lucky and find a room for some of the days, but I'd put money on you not getting a room for New Year's Eve.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Also expect to pay top dollar. That is a very busy time of year.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Should have booked about 4 months ago. Very few accommodations left for large families at that time of year by now. People book the holidays in Belize in Feb or March previous.

Try Banana Beach-act quickly-on the beach and relatively inexpensive-you will not find anything at this time of year without reservations

Last edited by Pedro1; 09/07/07 08:51 AM.
M
morena Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you all so much for your tips I'l better get on the phone now and try to book a place.
tchau!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 127 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.