Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
Hi folks. We (husband and I) will be there 11/18 to 11/26. Anyone from Sacramento area or California going during that timeframe?

C
C
HI Imarquis,
I didn't notice from previous posts that you were from SAC... me too. My most recent AC trips were: 1)in June with girlfriends, 2)my humble manservant was so envious I was forced (yeah right!) to take him Belizen in August. We'll be returning to AC in Dec. so we'll just miss you. My experience is very limited compared to all of the wonderful AC Lovers on this board, but we did meet up with Sandshaker (witty, charming woman) and she needs all of us to take up a collection to buy her a new battery for her cart!! LOL If you have any questions you'd like to Email to a "neighbor" feel free:
[email protected]. Regardless of where you stay or what you plan, you will come away from AC with that "peaceful easy feeling." Have a blast!

CalChick!....hey girlfriend!
Thanks a million for the ...um.....care package.......LOL
I know I can count on you when I need ....um..er...un-mentionables. [Linked Image]
I'm moving in town so I may just get rid of that bloody golf cart! What a pain in the butt it is!
Looking forward to seeing you again in Dec. I hope my trip to the states doesn't coincide with your dates. We didn't get to party last time! Let me know your dates so I can plan around it.

http://www.travelclub.net http://www.glentree.com

L
OP Offline
L
Sandshaker: I would like to stop in and introduce myself and my husband to you when we are there during Thanksgiving week. You have given us a lot of ideas/thoughts for our upcoming vacation. How can we find you?

Laurie and Dave Marquis

Please do....I'd love to meet everyone from this message board!
My office is at the north end of Front St. next to Cafe Amnesia...just ask anybody where it is..they will point you in the right direction.
It's the Basil Jones Resort office.
Or you can phone me at #4223 when you get here. [Linked Image]

So ya getting rid of dat golf cart? Sounds like the solution to da traffic problemo ta me. My next project, when I return, will be to help ya stop swerving when walking. I think maybe a automatic turn signal on ya hat would work, if I can't get ya ta walk straight.

Gone fishing!!
J
J
Calchick-
Were you there the first week in August. I think we met. My husband and I may have given the two of you a ride into town (nearly into, after dropping me at Coconuts).

If this is you, how was the rest of your trip?

June

Bill you are on to something, turning signals on a hat. It is impossible to walk straight in San Pedro, truly I had alot of trouble, must be the sea breeze.

June, good to see you on the board. Glad you survived after I talked you into snorkeling.

Dare To Deviate

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.