Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#249197 - 09/11/07 08:11 PM need a Large house or 2 smaller ones close
ibelieze Offline
I have always wanted to come to Belize and this is my chance. It is my turn to plan the family Christmas ('08) get-together. There are 17 of us if everyone comes. Usually it ends up being just 15 of us, but I can't count on that. We like to rent a house (or 2 houses that are next to each other)so that we can spend time together more easily, but I guess if it has a good place for everyone to congregate a condo complex would be fine. (Maybe then I wouldn't hear my brother-in-law snoring in the next room! Ooh hope he doesn't read this!) Anyway, anywhere on AC would be best, but if you know of a great place somewhere else in Belize or even Honduras, I would consider it. We do love Mexico, but "been there done that" and Belize just seems so magical. My in-laws are a spry 75 and the youngest grandchild is 15, so we have quite an age difference. But everyone is pretty active. Half of us have our dive certificates (see Belize is perfect for us) and I think the zip line and cave tubing sound like a blast! We want something with a good beach and good snorkeling if possible. Our budget is about 12,000 (American)for the week. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!

#249201 - 09/11/07 08:15 PM Re: need a Large house or 2 smaller ones close [Re: ibelieze]
Amanda Syme Offline
Probably Malcolm and Mary's house would fit. I think it has 8 bedrooms, pool, right on the beach etc. Don't have a clue on rates though.

M and M Rentals.

Do a search on this site to get the email address.

Enjoy.

#249203 - 09/11/07 08:20 PM Re: need a Large house or 2 smaller ones close [Re: Amanda Syme]
Sir Isaac Newton Offline
The house next door can handle a bunch of folks also, Mary handles this as well, M&M.

SIN

#249204 - 09/11/07 08:25 PM Re: need a Large house or 2 smaller ones close [Re: Sir Isaac Newton]
SP Daily Offline

#249241 - 09/11/07 11:38 PM Re: need a Large house or 2 smaller ones close [Re: SP Daily]
margarita Offline
also http://www.barbsbelize.com/
For years Barb has always been very helpful

#249288 - 09/12/07 02:44 PM Re: need a Large house or 2 smaller ones close [Re: margarita]
Barbara K Offline
I don't work with too many private houses though. Mostly hotels and villas/houses associated with them. But thanks for the plug anyway! Several hotels have 2/3/4/5 bedroom units if you decide to go that route.

#249398 - 09/13/07 03:34 AM Re: need a Large house or 2 smaller ones close [Re: ibelieze]
ibelieze Offline
Thank you! I am so glad I found this site. What a wonderful group of people with a plethora of information.

Thanks again!

#249419 - 09/13/07 02:57 PM Re: need a Large house or 2 smaller ones close [Re: ibelieze]
oughwl Offline
Caye Villas,
4 villas available in a complex of 5. 2- 2 bedroom and 2-3 bedroom.
www.belizevillas.com , www.belizeseabreezevilla.com , www.belizenet.com/calmcaye

#249516 - 09/13/07 10:51 PM Re: need a Large house or 2 smaller ones close [Re: ibelieze]
weile Offline
Ibelieze,

We could probably accommodate you here and definitely within your budget incl. two suites with kitchens and double rooms for the rest of you (all beachfront).
Check us out at www.matagrandestudios.com and/or contact me directly at matagrande@starband.net

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (ScubaLdy, Chica Blanca, 1 invisible), 46 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,015 Topics
462,193 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.