Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#249520 09/13/07 05:21 PM
W
OP Offline
W
please indulge another question from someone about to make their first trip. three of us staying from 6 to 12 days. diving drinking and relaxing. not in that order. looking at Lily's, BlueTang and/or Banana Bch.

any comments?

E
E
Banana Beach !!!!

Just curious ,what do those three have in common?

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
they have beds? sick

S
S
Blue Tang is nice and walking distance to the hot spots. No golf cart needed and you'll avoid traffic. Damn, traffic jams on middle street in SEPTEMBER! Can't wait till season.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
N
N
BB is close enough; you could walk into town, a golf cart would make things easier, but there are bikes too! Depends on the vacation you want?

Lily's is, IMHO, a place to stay for a short stay, say 2 or 3 days of fishing or diving. Stay any longer and you will definately miss the TV. Lily's is clean and w/ac, daily maid service, on the beach and very reasonable, but NO TV.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.

I've stayed at Lily's and the Blue Tang - and many others. I brought a group of ten down to dive when we stayed at Lily's. Sure didn't need a TV. If all you need your room for is to shower and sleep then Lily's is fine. It is also in the heart of town. Some rooms are better than others so check them out.
Blue Tang is a step up and does have a small pool and a sun deck as well as a bit of beach in front that is not as heavily traveled as the beach in front of Lily's.
Banana Beach is nice but for first time visitors I think too far out of the main stream. It makes a real difference in your San Pedro experience being right in town.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
J
J
Miss the TV? The only time we turn on the TV is to check the weather when it's time to head home. And once in awhile for a ball game. I'd much rather sit on the veranda and watch the ocean.

C
C
We just stayed at Lily's a week ago and we had TV.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.