Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
Does anyone have a boat that would be willing to pick us up in Belize City and bring to San Pedro. We have 2 dogs, and one is a little too big to keep in a crate for normal avenues of transportation (i.e tropic air, water taxi). We would be willing to pay for the trip. Thanks alot

If you speak to the people at the water taxi, they should be able to accomodate you or send you to someone who can. If you have no success here that is.

When I helped a friend move to SP, we transported the dog (not in a crate) and other belongings via the water taxi... all went well. I forget if she had to buy the dog a ticket... I'm thinking that she didn't but if she did, it's cheap (compared to the full fare on Tropic).

Yep! We sure did, lol! You don't need to keep it in a crate on the water taxi. It was a lot of work and lots of laughs. Definately worth all the work smile THANKS again TQ.

[Linked Image]

S
S
Yeah, go with the Water Taxi, a private boat is nice but expensive!

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Yes, lots of laughs and a few headaches! Remember that bag YOU left on the water taxi containing expensive items like a lap top? Let's give it if up for honest people!!! Yeah water taxi employees!! :P

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks alot. I had no idea you could bring dogs on the water taxi without a crate. That is a really cute dog by the way Kraz. Any tips on acclimating dogs to island from life in the states.

S
S
"Any tips on acclimating dogs to island from life in the states." Make sure they're very well socialized (they'll meet LOTS of other dogs) and make sure you religiously give them heartworm meds.

C
OP Offline
C
Are those meds available on the island or should I stock up b4 I leave the states. Thanks alot

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.