Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#25020 08/31/00 11:10 AM
H
OP Offline
H
Well, this is it! or almost it! We leave tomorrow for AC. We are staying at the Sunbreeze and will be there for a week. I am a little sad though, my daughter, her husband and grandaughter will not be joining us as planned. I have stocked up on bug sray and antihistamine cream but am VERY glad to know the mosquito's have died down. Jane, I will take that lagoon kayaking trip for you and report back! By the way, how is Caye pronounced on the island? Is it "key" or "kay"?

T
T
Hi...

My husband and I are leaving Saturday, hence the name Tick Tock!! I'm too excited and can't wait to get our butts down there!! We're staying at Journey'e End resort.
Have fun and becareful...

Are ya sure ya wanna go through with this? Ok, sense ya must. The Sunbreeze is nice. The little art gallery off the entrance has got some nice art work from the local artists. Don't forget to visit Island Dog. He is the dapper artist in white in front of the Palms. Its on the way to Ramones, from where your at. Have a great time. Caye is pronounced key.

Gone fishing!!
We stayed at Sunbreeze in June, it had all we needed, except we did not use their restaurant. Their Agua Dive shop, has great guides, Enrique was our snorkeling and fishing guide, I say he is great, because he held this old ladies hand all the way. LOL
Ask to rent a refrigerator and coffee pot, it will make your stay more comfortable.
You will be so full of excitement, you will forget about all the family that stayed home.

Dare To Deviate
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ya, wish i coulda done the lagoon, but no dissapointment on the wildlife. holly, enjoy wish you the best.
tick tock - any last minute JE questions? got some photos back today but not sure how to get them on the net. might look into it...anyone??

I'll post shots for ya, if you can scan them and send em off to me....

or snail mail and I'll scan them....

that lagoon kayaking trip is sooooo sweet....

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 08-31-2000).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.