Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Hello. I am new to this message board and looking for some advise. I am getting married in Belize soon and starting to get very excited. We probably only have enough time to do 2 excursions and they all look so fun. Any recommendations are appreciated. We are also thinking we might do a sunset cruise to welcome our guests. Has anyone done this? Also, we are having Will and Dale for our ceremony. Is anyone familiar with this group? Is it worth having them for an extra hour after our wedding during our champagne hour?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by belizebride2007; 09/23/07 06:19 PM.
Must sees are Shark/Ray alley and Hol Chan - also, for ruins Lamani is probably the best trip - it's an all day trip that lets you see a lot of country

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
I loved the night dive/snorkel at Hol Chan truly unique & close to town!
Belize it!

B
OP Offline
B
Thank you for all of the replies. We will forsure snorkeling. It is the day long excursions which we are having a hard time choosing.
Does anyone have an opinion on Will and Dale?

Thank you again.

L
L
Will and Dale are excellent wedding performers, and Dale is about the best guitar stylist I have ever heard. They have been singing together forever, and you will certainly enjoy them.

Wil and Dale performed at a great housewarming party that I hosted. They were wonderful. Very popular and nobody wanted to see them go. I think they played another 2 hours after the prearranged performance. Folks were dancing and singing along.

The sunset cruise is always a winner if weather permits.

Hol Chan and Shark Ray are great - Lamanaii or Altun Ha and the zoo are good side trips.

Enjoy!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.