Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hi okay, i'm uninformed. what is the easiest way to get my photos to you if my camera isnt digital and my scanner is B&W? cd rom developing? emai or webpage? got a couple of nice JE beach photos (of course), snorkling photos, plus one of me, choochoo & beerbudget at the infamous BBQ at B&C's! still have two rolls to finish up, but want to know before developing. thanks, anyone???

Well Jane...if your scanner is black & white...(update girlfriend...LOL) you can have them developed on CD. I think Walmarts offers it. The go to http://www.zing.com and sign up for an account...it's easy. Then upload the pitures from the CD to the site. It will do it for you...just select the pic you want to upload. Once you upload them, you can name them and put captions on them.
Then you need to go back to "My Zing" and click on the album..(it will be in the middle of the big circle graphic) Anytime you want to add pictures you've uploaded....just click where it says ADD PICTURES...on the left side of the page....about halfway down. A drop down menu will appear and choose MY PICTURES. It will load the ones you uploaded into the photo album. You can make changes to your account and pictures by using the edit links on the left side of the page. HINT: These only appear when you have the album open. You can always get to this place by clicking MY ZING at the top of the page. Don't forget you always have to log in to work on your album.

Hope this helps! [Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
jokes on me, it is new, f had to have the all in one copier/scanner/printer/fax for his new dell! maybe i'll try this, thought there might be an easier way. see how long this takes me to get together! thanks, ss!

S
S
Are you SURE that your scanner is only B/W? That would be odd... I recently researched various combo printer/scanner/copier/fax machines and wound up getting an H-P Office Jet 600, but I don't remember any B/W machines at all. Check again on this.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
thanx jesse, i will check with frank (he designs databases for a living). i believed what he said (why do i always listen him without question?). we have an HP laserjet 3100. guess i should RTFM, ya know, read the f***** manual!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
alas, its true, best i can do thru scanner is 256 shades of grey. that darned frank is always right, ticks me off! will work on the cd rom thing. anyone wanna see some great b&w photos??!!

send me your best shots if you want them scanned and I'll have the kids do them.....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
thanks marty, will try it on my own first but if i cant i'd appreciate the help (from your kids)!

I think if ya hang those photos on the clothes line, they will evenually end up on the internet. It works faster in warm weather.

Gone fishing!!
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
LOL! yeah, i guess if i was naked in them they'd be there already! belize that!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 236 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.