Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
ScubaLdy, they did not offer you a three year license when you first applied? I got a three year license......I guess it's who's behind the desk at the time :-)

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Well, I'm glad that one year (or whenever your birthday arrives) rule has changed. It is a pain in the butt trying to figure out where the traffic office is each time your birthday comes around.

Amanda is correct, first license is supposed to be only until your birthday, one year or less. Still ends on your birthday. After first year it is your option to buy 1 2 or 3 year extension.

It depends is the right answer. I dealt with 3 different people all of which were there on my 6th trip. They discussed wheather I should take the test and finally I jumped in and reminded them I already took it and passed. Then they discussed how many years I could get 1(till my birthday) or 3. They decided that since I should not have had to take the test and I had US drivers lic. I could have 3 years. So to mess things up a little I decided on 2 years. Sometimes it is the little stuff....

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Oh, the gal ask how tall I am. I thought at any moment she is going to ask my weight in front of all these people. I was trying to decide how big a lie I could tell with out causing alot of laughter. She never ask. I told them I would bring them a copier.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
I bet if I greased their palms with several hundred dollar bills they would give me a three year license!!! This would work no matter who is behind the counter at the time you apply?

;- )

I have an insatiable hunger for more land !!!
Originally Posted by Wealthy Buyer
I bet if I greased their palms with several hundred dollar bills they would give me a three year license!!! This would work no matter who is behind the counter at the time you apply?

;- )

Interesting concept. Could land you in jail. Bribery is frowned upon and definitely illegal.

I think thats the reason we have the 'New' Traffic office. The Old was of the blue note persuasion.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
E
E
Has "Rich Guy" returned ?????

I don't know who that is

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.