Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#25339 09/03/00 06:20 PM
C
cannon Offline OP
OP Offline
C
My husband and I are thinking about visiting the last week in March. We were interested in info. about where to stay, weather there in march . Specifically, we want to stay where it is a little secluded,but close enough to action, also, we must have a nice beach, and beachfront room, I want to be able to look out my room and see beach and ocean. ANy info. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Big Mac

#25340 09/03/00 06:36 PM
B
B
Hi. As you may gather, there are numerous places that fit your bill, but we really love Coral Bay Villas. It is south of town. You can see it on the lodging part of this website (along with all the other places). We have stayed there twice and my cousin's family has also. You have a nice beach with hammocks and lounges. You can walk right out onto the beach from your condo also if you are on the bottom floor. There is no pool as of right now but there may be one in the future.
You are close to a couple of good restaurants (El Patio for one), and within an easy bicycle ride from town. Or walking distance if you like to walk. They provide bikes for their guests use. Most of all, we think Linda and Herm are really nice hosts too. Of course, everyone on the island is nice and friendly, and helpful.

#25341 09/03/00 10:58 PM
Great beach there too, wonderful area. So close to some of the very best food. short walk to town, really nice villas, Linda and Herm are like BelizeMama said, so nice and helpful.
//AmbergrisCaye.com/coralbayvillas/

#25342 09/06/00 01:58 PM
H
H
Captain Morgan's Retreat offers a beautiful beach, restaurant, swimming pool, bar and either thatched roof cabanas or villas. It is 3.5 miles north of town so it is secluded, but you can easily reach town by the Island Ferry. If you would like more information please visit the website at www.belizevacation.com.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 288 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.