Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#253343 10/18/07 03:18 PM
6string Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey everyone... does anyone have (online) a map or at least some descriptive information as to the areas of Ambergris Caye? I know where San Pedro is, and the cut, and some of the beach/resort/hotel info from the great map that is at: //ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/mapdowntowndetail.html

What I am interested in is the neighborhoods (is that what they are called) or communities along with the demographics, property costs, etc... Just curious and next spring when we are in SP we really want to spend some time "looking" at property, getting a feel for the areas, etc.. Anyway, does anything like this exist online?

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
I'm sure a local can provide much better information than I can, but check out http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=17.899852&lon=-87.977657&z=13&l=0&m=a&v=2

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
also check //AmbergrisCaye.com/maps/

Those are good maps but if I'm not mistaken 6string is looking for a map with the boundaries of the neighborhoods, i.e. San Pedrito, San Pablo, Escalante, etc.

I've looked for such a map myself and never found one.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

S
S
Real estate offices have files of subdivision maps. You might be able to purchase copies of the ones you need.

Here is some written info about the different areas...

//ambergriscaye.com/25years/area.html

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

6string Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks!! Yes, the specific areas are exactly what we are interested in. As we read about the areas, we never really know where they are, except maybe "south of San Pedro" or "north of the cut" etc... Thanks for the help... we'll check out real estate next spring when we get into town. Hey Tacogirl, Marie says hi, and we'll check out our blog. See you at BC's too!! March 19-28, next spring!

M. Sjulstad
M&M Trivia - JAMPT UP Band
Tell Marie hi 6string see you soon

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.