Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Is there any way to download and save it onto the computer and then watch it later?

There is a program we bought to save uTube and such videos to the hard drive. It is called videopiggie Costs about 25 US and can download it off the net about a 25 mb download

reaper that video is insane! Where do they come up with that hand-holding leg-grabbing twirly whirly stuff? I'd just staring at the ground I think... very cool!

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Finally got to see it - it took 70 minutes to download! Great movie. Was that landing by the bridge intentional?

I was fascinated by the movie but wonder about the choice of the words in the last song; I wouldn't feel good about showing it to kids.
How is it some can fall faster than others in order to catch up to them? How do you control going away from then back into the group? The explanation of all of this would make a good read.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Harriette,
I didn't pick the tunes, Nick did. You can go faster or slower by body movements. It's just basic aerodynamics. It gets rehearsed on the ground during the "dirt dive".
P2,
The landing by the bridge was a reserve landing by your pal Whitney. She had a bag lock(the canopy didn't come unstowed from the rubber bands).
Bill,
The cut away over the Blue Hole was done by Omar, a world champion freeflyer.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. It makes me smile wide to watch it! I'm in a few of the jumps. Looking forward to 2008!!!!

Awe Scuba, you don't like Buckcherry? lol

reaper, that video is very cool! Just watching it makes me want to try it out!

reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
TQ, I can throw you out also!
Are you coming down in February?

Yes, reaper! I'll be there while you're there - for sure! Will keep both feet on the ground though. wink

Yeah TQ -- can't wait to see you again. Mrs. O. needs someone to help her keep spurs in check.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.