Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J&J Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi everyone! After much time away (1 1/2 years), John and Julie from Indiana are returning to AC for a brief visit. Like usual we will be at the the Sunbreeze from Dec. 6-12. Since John is a fishing fool and Julie can only put up with it for awhile, John is looking for a few good buddies to share a few fishing trips. We usually book with Steve at fishingsanpedro.com and I'm open to just about any type of fishing, half, full, deep or shallow. I just noticed that Capt. Jeff is coming in November, bummer, he's always a good bet for a trip or two. Anyway, if anybody is interested let me know.

John and Julie

John hope all is well with you and Julie.Have a great time .Tight lines to you and good fishing ,enjoy life and live the dream.......

Living The Dream Every Day!
John,
we'll be leaving on Saturday for a second week on the mainland, but Friday 7th may work for me?

pm me?

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.