Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#25503 - 09/06/00 10:48 PM OK, Whose coming next?
Sandshaker Offline
OK, Whose turn is it to come to A.C. next?
I need some vitamins....LOL...from Walmarts.

#25504 - 09/06/00 11:20 PM Re: OK, Whose coming next?
CHOOCHOO Offline
SS;
We won't be back until the 29th of October (Gotta spend Halloween in SP again. We'll dress as lazy no-accounts, with bad eating and drinking habits. Of course it will require no costume or activity changes. Perfect!)

I imagine by then you would be in complete remission of all the healthy attributes that the daily consumption of medication consisting largely of fish oils, garlic root, soybean extract, PVC pipe shavings and ginseng might be providing. Besides we have to save some room for Art's sausage and the latest extravagant diving accessories that SWMBO has found the time to order. Somebody is surely coming sooner, and can slip past the dog at the airport with the contraband.

By the way...that post with the SP PD HQ was great. Wish I had the time to do that. Saved the code just in case the frenzy of activity slowed down.

[This message has been edited by CHOOCHOO (edited 09-06-2000).]

#25505 - 09/06/00 11:23 PM Re: OK, Whose coming next?
lmarquis Offline
Sandshaker: My husband (Dave) and I will be there 11/18 to 11/26. Not soon enough. I know it is still a couple of months, but we are counting the days. He has even made a "countdown chart"! As I said in a previous post, we will come by and meet you at your office. If you would like to go to lunch with us, that would be great too! Our treat . . . you can give us the "scoop" on AC.

p.s. I am a huge Walmart fan. What do you need?

LAURIE

#25506 - 09/06/00 11:37 PM Re: OK, Whose coming next?
cloud9 Offline
I'll be coming down 10/18 . My girlfriend is a supervisor for a major vitamin co. Let me know if that helps

#25507 - 09/06/00 11:37 PM Re: OK, Whose coming next?
Sandshaker Offline
Laurie....I look forward to it!
I need some Vit. E, 400 IU
some Vit. C....1000 mg. and Walmarts brand muti-vitamin with iron...comes in a blue and white bottle...costs about $6.97
If I can find my empty bottle...I'll give you the exact name....LOL Will post it when I find it.
Thanks so much!

#25508 - 09/06/00 11:42 PM Re: OK, Whose coming next?
Sandshaker Offline
Cloud9....that would be really great....as I am currently completely out and feeling a little puny....LOL
I'm used to the Walmart brand and like them......not to mention liking the price.
If she can match the price....then I might say sure!
Ask her the prices and let me know.
You can email me at: sanshakr@hotmail.com
Thanks!

#25509 - 09/06/00 11:44 PM Re: OK, Whose coming next?
Sandshaker Offline
I remember now Laurie....it's called One Source.

#25510 - 09/07/00 01:54 AM Re: OK, Whose coming next?
patrick-e Offline
Sandshaker,

My wife and I will arrive Oct 7th, coming from Detroit area. If that is soon enough, would be happy to bring some vitamins for you. Would also like to meet with you and get the "low-down" on San Pedro (its been 3 years since our last visit). Let me know.

#25511 - 09/07/00 02:13 AM Re: OK, Whose coming next?
Laguna Punta Offline
So Little Miss Sifting Sands, ya feeling a little puny, maybe a little vulnerable? I'll be right down.

#25512 - 09/07/00 02:26 AM Re: OK, Whose coming next?
CHOOCHOO Offline
Somebody woke Mr. Thornton up. I think HE'S been out lurking on Belize.net. Bill, when are you going next? Can we avoid each other, or will Mischief and General Mayhem prevail?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
5 registered (Judyann H., BrownDogs, azbob, steeplejack, 1 invisible), 37 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,675 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,060 Topics
462,314 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.