Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
washguy Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hi Guys and Gals ! Great board here!

We are going to Ambergris and prolly staying at Mata Rocks....good choice or not? both of us are divers and we got a great dive package with the room....so which room or suite is a good one? And finally the 64 dollar question...we arrive at 4pm give or take and the last flights are at 1740 which is 5:40 if my zulu time is correct....so if our flight is delayed are we screwd.....what would happen....if we miss the flight although looks like we have the hour forty handled if we arrive on time?

regards Wash

E
E
Wash, for years I have arrived at 4:00 and have never missed the 4:40 flight. I use Cont. The only time I missed the last flight I was on TACA (saved a few bucks but spent more than I saved on hotel) No problem.

PS; 1740 is not Z time, rather military time smile

A
A
We have been very late in the past and as long as we had a booing with Tropic (I assume it is the same with Maya) they had an aircraft available for us to get over to San Pedro. The last time was last year, we cleared customs at 6 and left for the island at 6:20. I am pretty sure the times are right.

W
washguy Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks guys! smile Wash

Mata Rocks is a great pick, you'll love it.

also - if your flight is late or anything, tropic runs flights like every hour or so until dark. (someone else could be more specific than i was, but you get the idea).

no worries smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 217 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.