Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
OP Offline
J
Hi everyone, I am so happy to have found this board! I am hoping some of you can help me. I am getting married on AC in May 2008. I am having trouble trying to find a place to stay. We will have a group of 10-15 people, but we don't have to all stay in the same place, although it would be nice. We have a fairly small budget, and would prefer something in the $100-$175/night range. I would also like beachfront, and I like cabanas, but rooms would also be ok. Close or in SP would be ideal. Thanks!
PS I have done a quick search of the forum, and found a couple of ideas, but more info is always nice!

JZB Offline
Where are you getting married?

T
T
Isn't that what she is looking for help with?

Are you talking $100/175 per person or couple?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
JZB Offline
Where she and her guests are sleeping could be in a totally different location from where the ceremony is being perfomed. If she has her location already set for her wedding, it would be easier to find out where she should stay.

S
S
This page provides a list of properties broken down into price range:

//www.ambergriscaye.com/pages/lodge/lodgingprice.html

J
OP Offline
J
Thanks so far, everyone...JZB - we don't have an exact location yet, but we want it to be on the beach, close to or at where we are staying. indygal - that would be per couple. SimonB - I did see that, and it is helpful, but I am having trouble narrowing it down to a couple of places (since I can't actually be there to see them) and was hoping someone who has some firsthand knowledge could steer me in the right direction. Thanks again!

You can't go wrong with Xanadu. I have stayed there 3 times and they do weddings very well. However, I'm sure there are many many other resorts that do them just as well. I mention Xanadu because It's the place I know best.

Never Use money to measure wealth
T
T
When trying to help stick to the person's guidelines and not what resorts you personal have good relationships with. That is not in her budget unless they take a studio and she said she prefers on the beach.

Last edited by Tillie; 11/26/07 08:39 PM.
S
S
Why not post some of the one's you're considering and the board can give you some feedback.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.