Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#25853 - 09/11/00 04:18 AM tattoos again, and again
chicke Offline
Hey Steller, the hubby and I have tossen the idea of opening a tattoo shop in AC. We were 7 months late in Cozumel and 2 years too late for Playa del Carman. We want to claim the skin of AC.LOL
Will ya look around and check the ink vibe for me? Many thanks.

PS Iwas born in Houma. OPPs

[This message has been edited by chicke (edited 09-10-2000).]

#25854 - 09/12/00 03:49 AM Re: tattoos again, and again
amylime77 Offline
hey there. im replying to your post @ starting a tattoo parlor on a.c. and wanted to know if you would like some help running the place. ive been running a hair salon in berkeley,california for the past 4 years so im really experienced at phones, scheduling appointments, personnel, payroll, etc. i also have tattoos and love them. i was recently in san pedro and everywhere i went all i heard was "hey,tattoo girl!" and i got endless compliments on my ink. please feel free to email me back w/ any info you want to share. Good luck to you!!!

#25855 - 09/12/00 07:54 PM Re: tattoos again, and again
amylime77 Offline
i sent you a message yesterday but forgot to enter my email address: amylime77@hotmail.com
hope to hear from you soon.

#25856 - 09/16/00 04:24 AM Re: tattoos again, and again
chicke Offline
GREAT!!!! I would love to chat with ya. Iam in a wedding Sat. so my time online is zero. I get with you nxt. wk.

#25857 - 09/17/00 10:22 PM Re: tattoos again, and again
SStellar72 Offline
Hi Chicke,
We will definately cheak out the tatoo 'vibe' for ya in AC. Two and a half weeks to go! Yay! I was very interested in getting another one while down there but I have already surmised that there are no shops in AC. Probably better for me 'cause I refuse to trust my skin to just anyone. But the thrill of the moment is tempting. Which could be good for you. I live in a very touristy area (New Orleans, French Quarter) and I swear, half of the shops down here rely on tourism. Seems like the same game plan could work on AC. By the way, where do you live? Where does your husband work? All of my tats are from different locals in the country and I am always interested in traveling to get new ink.
SStellar

#25858 - 09/17/00 11:04 PM Re: tattoos again, and again
ERLISS Offline
I have a lot of tattoo experience and have several friends in the business, as owners. I will be in AC on Oct. 6-11, and am always interested in tatts from other areas/diff. srtists. I wll try to dig up some info for you, while there. I will also hopefully be moving to AC, in May of 2001. So, if ya need any part-time piercers? Hahaha!! I think opening a tatt shop would be a great idea!!

#25859 - 09/18/00 04:41 AM Re: tattoos again, and again
chicke Offline
Hey a ink freaks!! Quik bio. Born raised Gulfport, MS have been in Chicago 11 years. Work at Jade Dragon tattooing past 5 years. Whew, blood type, LOL. We will be in AC in Nov. so go forth and snoop!! All feedback is so encouraging.

PS. was my suggestion for the W.C. Fields workable with the "Wart" OLOLOLOLOL

[This message has been edited by chicke (edited 09-17-2000).]

#25860 - 09/18/00 05:26 PM Re: tattoos again, and again
Debbie Offline
Chicke,
The W. C. Fields with the wart is a classic. I love it. It will look just perfect on Bill.......LOL

#25861 - 09/25/00 01:22 AM Re: tattoos again, and again
SStellar72 Offline
Small world. I moved to NOLA from Chicago. I got my 1st tat at Jade Dragon like 7 yrs ago. I can't remember the name of the guy who did it though. See any good shows at Metro lately? Is Liars club still kickin'? I'll probably be in chicago next May, so I'll have to look you up. Well, I have to leave now to go up to MI, then we're heading directly to Belize. I can't wait!!!!
Sandy

#25862 - 10/13/00 11:57 AM Re: tattoos again, and again
graham Offline
was in ac last year, both me and my girlfriend have full backpieces and were stopped all the time. No decent tattooists on the island, just cowboys with black ink!!!
You should make a killing.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (Pokey, Marty, 2 invisible), 38 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,032 Topics
462,234 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.