Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#258961 12/07/07 11:58 AM
S
OP Offline
S

Jesse, Thats the most interesting article I've read in a while. The DNA trail is a topic I've been reading about in Richard Dawkins new books.
I disagree with the articles suggestion we might all get along better if we realize we are all related. The Arabs and Hebrew are close biological cousins and they know it.
Dawkins took the Darwin approach to evolution with DNA tracking and discovered our species is not related as close as we thought to my Avatar but much closer to racoon. DNA and the double helix are still blowing the top of old ideas and its exciting to see research results but still two people exclaiming 'Aha' looking at the same discovered evidence will think it proves the opposite of the other.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
S
OP Offline
S
..."our species is not related as close as we thought to my Avatar but much closer to racoon..."
Is that why I have raccoons trying to move into my house?

Wow! Interesting way to trace your family tree!

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
group tried to prove/disprove theory's like the land bridge migration between russia and alaska with blood samples from around the planet about 8 years ago. They sampled blood from almost every group in the world. One outstanding find was a group of people in madagascar that where not related to the rest of the people in the world at any time. A debate rose about them not being homo sapien.
Imagine what you could do with that if they got residency in California and wanted to marry a sapien or get government benefits.

White Sands Dive Shop
S
OP Offline
S
Would they benefit from "animal rights"?

inquiring minds want to know

White Sands Dive Shop
Interesting article, thanks Jesse. Its possible that the DNA group from Madagascar were originally natives of another, dare I say, planet altogether. inquiring minds...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.