Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AlJ Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I read the big thread about the golf carts below. We're going to be staying on Ambergris for the first time in Feb staying at Banana Beach. I'd like to avoid accidentally doing business with the fine folks at island tours and the grocery. Can you tell me more or less where they are? Is there a grocery near Banana Beach?

We're also disappointed to hear Cannibals is gone. We stopped there for lunch on snorkeling trips from Caye Caulker. Is there another place with good fish sandwiches like those?

Thanks

E
E
They are located across from the Belikin Dist, you cant miss it. Fish sandwich,cant beat Papis !

S
S
You'll be pleased to know that Cannibals is reopening just south and across street from Banana Beach...very handy for you!

A
AlJ Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Lots of good news here. Thanks

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
I think immissing means the "old" Belikin distribution depot. They seem to have moved out of those premises (anyone know anything about this?) In any case, it's the one immediately north of the Island Academy, just south of Ramon's.

S
S
Beer and soda distribution has been temporarily relocated to the Crystal Water distribution facility while the building is being renovated.

For ease, you might just do your cart rental through BB. They use Cholo's, and rent for the day or week or whatever, carts right there.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.