Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
O.K. Board Members and Lurkers alike...

I'm going through Houston on Christmas day. I'm stopping by Denny Shane's rehab outpost and hoping to surprise him with a huge Christmas Card full of well wishes and Christmas cheer!
(who knows I might be dressed up like a skimpy dressed elf, I hear he likes that!)

Here is what I would like to do:

If at all possible.. post in this post your Christmas cheer to him and I will print it out and place in one of those BIG Christmas cards. When I get there and surprise him (hopefully not sending him into shock) I will read out all the posts and who they are from.. then leave the card and print out with him..
I know we ALL wish him well and hope for the best, I just think that Christmas day should not be spent alone.. and when I can at least extend a virtual "Christmas Hug" from us all...I think that will help in the healing process and truly mean a lot.
Thanks,
Spurs

Take the road less traveled
Denny, Merry Christmas and most important......get well soon!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Denny,

The board is lonely without you!! Try as we might to fill it, there has been a humor/wit vacuum that can only be filled by Denny!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you . .you will be back with your friends and family before long because you understand that that is what life is for!!

KC Jayhawk

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Hon Offline
[Linked Image]

Hey Denny...come a little closer, I've got something for you!

SMOOCH!!! Merry Christmas {{{Denny}}} with luv from Hon smile

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Have a wonderful Christmas, Denny! Wish we could all be there in person to give you our best. I have enjoyed reading some of your previous posts and look forward to many more! Take care and know that all of us here on the board miss you and can't wait for you to be back! XXXXOOOO!

Merry, Merry Christmas Denny. You are loved and missed by many. Next year will be better & hopefully with your family & all your loved ones. Hugs honey.

We miss your twisted thought processes around it Denny - it just doesn't feel like Christmas without you. Hang in there, be strong and enjoy your family and friends. Warmest regards, Amanda

Happy Holidays Your Honor!

Merry Christmas Denny! Grab your hush puppies and get yer arse back here, will ya - we miss you, big time!!!

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Merry Christmas to the Treasurer of the SP-ASC smile
Get well big guy smile

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.