Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
s&s, mebbe ny gal will share that coal with you too!

Ahhhh Reaper, Leave it to you to send me up the creek without a paddle. smile May the miles on your fire trucks be few in 2008. May the rain and light winds keep away the canyon fires, May you and all our Firefighting brothers be safe. Happy and healthy Holidays!

Hon Offline
Thanks Reaper! The mittens are toasty, even fully loaded the snow shovel is as light as a feather, yum...good champagne and best of all (and totally because of your largess) I am tripping to the warmth of San Pedro in a mere 10 days grin

...and for you, a sense of humour. You're waaayyy too serious smile

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
And, Reaper, may the new year bring you more success, as your successes are to everyone's benefit. A Merry Christmas from the Bobber clan.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
Originally Posted by 2MILESNORTHOFCUT
May the miles on your fire trucks be few in 2008. May the rain and light winds keep away the canyon fires, May you and all our Firefighting brothers be safe. Happy and healthy Holidays!
Uh huh... that's my wish for you too, reaper (yes 2miles, I copied you). laugh

sj, honey, save that $1. Maybe next week someone else will give ya another. :P xo

Reaper my SoCal son..thanks a million.

The flatbed truck arrived today, with your huge crate of Hugs, none damaged, all still full of love.

Man you are the best, enjoy your family and the Holidays.

I'm listening to Chris Botti's new December CD, good music for good mood.

Truly Love you.

Dare To Deviate
S
S
Thanks Reaper! Not holding out much hope for the Leafs but I think my prediction for Detroit/Sens is doing well. May your Penguins not lay an egg (or maybe they should, we could use some down here.)

Merry Christmas to all!

reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Sun&sand, sweetjane and NYgal...Santa says be a little more "naughty" in 2008!!!

You three ALL could use coal for those long Eastern winter nights!!!

S&S-less patients and more trips to Belize!

SJ-a long life with your new man!

NYgal-what do you get the girl that has it all??? I'm out of snow shovels, they all went up north!!! How about a trip to SP so we can finally meet?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Honey to you & your wonderfully beautiful family. Here's to a great 2008 starting in Feb in SP! Woohoo!!

Reaper, thanks so much. I feel better, knowing there will be something under the tree for me today. The coal will certainly come in handy, and I think my Christmas wish has already come true. I worked my last day Friday (less patients) and we leave for SP next month for a very long time (more time in Belize). You REALLY ARE Santa Claus. grin
I wish you and yours gentle tradewinds in your face, sunshine on your shoulders, warm water to splash in, and sand between your toes. And, a cold, adult beverage in your hand, whenever the desire arises.
God Bless

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
2 members (dabunk, JayinOhio), 228 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.