Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Well kids, Put "Rudoplh the Red Nosed Reindeer" on, gather around the fireplace and get snuggled in with a Bailey's and coffee..it's time to give away some gifts!!!!

For,

Denny Shane-most of us never met you, but many of us care so much for you...good health and a trip to PA for the New Year my friend.

Hon, Seashell and Nova, my "Canuckian Beauties"-some mittens, a snow shovel, a sip of bubbly from the Stanley Cup and a trip to the warmth of San Pedro soon!

Spurs, my Divingcowgirl-A stocking full of manly men with a few more cowboys under the tree!

Marty-"The Man", a season of harmony here in our "neighborhood" and a ride in the plane, you don't have to jump!

Otter-I saw your family in the other post. I can only say, thank goodness your wife is so gorgeous, those cute kids take after her!! You know what you're getting, a present just like mine...a win in the Bowl game, The Buckeyes are CHAMPIONS this time!!!

Bobber-What do you get a guy that has everything? A box of new Cuban Cigars!

Pedro1-The guy has the Prime Minister drink in his bar, how can the reaper top that??? A copy of Dale Carnegie's "How to win friends and influence people" and a shot of Jeager!

Pedro2-I'm getting you a good lawyer on retainer...and many SCUBA divers this February!

DianeCampbell-What do you get a hottie like you, my Calendar Babe! Good health and happiness to you and Bob!

TacoGirl-The one that keeps us informed through her blog, she loves to eat, and stays skinny as can be! I think I'll get you a gift certificate at every stand on "Fast Food Row"...Oh wait...never mind, they are gone. Ok, plenty of exciting stories to take pictures of and tell us about in 2008!

TacoBoy-Dude, TacoBelle beats you to it, you are thin, so a pizza at Pedro's Inn!!

Rykat-The easiest to shop for...Clinton/Obama '08 t-shirt and Obama/Oprah undies!!!!

Elbert-a bunch of bananas, you look to thin in your avatar!

Scubaldy-A Sea full of creatures to explore and some film for your camera, I'll smile wide for you up high!

Wonderwoman-a new bartending job, cuz we miss your, "Hi ,Ya'lls"!

klcman- a second place finish for the "Reaper Cup" because...

Buzzbean-...you're gonna WIN IT ALL!

TimJeffers-Montana man, you're getting fourth because...

immisssing-is gonna shock us all and roll into third!

Twomilesnorth-a shiny new kayak, to get down your road!

GoVikes-my calendar love! A great relationship and no...the Vikings in the Super Bowl won't show!!

CollyK-A wonderful new year, watching over the animals far and near!

Capt. Jeff- The man with it all, even radioactive privates at one time! A new year of "Living the Dream", only bigger and better than every other year! (Do you still have those green wrastl'n tights?)

Ebbe- a Grammy Award mixed right at Mata Grande!

Dan Carey-more semi trucks, dude I have to drive to Los Angeles to get my "One Barrel"!

Islenutt-less "strike teams" to worry about and grandkids abound!

Scuba Do- a poker playing preacher with a lovely wife, my kinda a guy! A fantastic revival and fun filled new year!

Jesse- we still need a "San Pedro Daily" Pulitzer Prize!

Windjammer-oh my love, if I was 15 years younger you would be mine! A great birthday jump with a mid air smooch from yours truly!!!

KC Jayhawk- a pummeling of VT with a bushel of Oranges!!

Leah-Ann-A Starbucks Latte and a speed dating room full of fun!!!

SimonB- A cup win for the Leaf's may be a bit out of reach...how about at least a playoff win over Les Habs!

Billy McGhee-a drunken night full of "tall tales" and some that are true!

TQ-a passport for the little one so we can have some family fun!

JeanH-one of the best! An early retirement for you and Bruce, leave those kids and move to your paradise! (disclaimer, her kids are like 30 or something! reaper usually doesn't advocate leaving kids behind...mostly!)

Amanda Syme-a great new year for you and the wonderful family, and for goodness sake keep the boys away from your cutie pies!!!!! Dinner in February...XXXOOO!!

Chloe-I saved the best for last. I am sending you crates and crates of "Reaper Hugs" because I love you and miss you!!!(allow 4-6 days for delivery)

So that about wraps it up kids! If I missed you I guess you have been naughty, or not "naughty enough!" I wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a healthy and Happy New Year!!!!

I'll see many of you in eight short weeks, so rest up and the first round at Pedro's is on ME!!!! In the words of our good pal....
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
LET"S JUMP!!!!!

(no animals were harmed during the typing of this post)

(reading this post may cause dizzyness, nausea, leg cramps, uncrontrollable bladder, involuntary bowel movements, eye twiching, etc. if symptoms persist, get on a plane and fly to Ambergris Caye ASAP. Dr. Ernie has the antidote at BC's infirmary.)

Last edited by reaper; 12/22/07 03:26 PM.
Thanks reaper!! Best wishes to you and yours!

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Reaper! Thanks so much! It just wouldn't have been Christmas without your list! smile

Feb will be here before you know it, but in the meantime Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family - see you soon! smile

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?
S
S
Thanks Reaper and Merry Christmas!!!
I'm workin' on a Pulitzer Special Award for Plagarism...

reaper, for '08 I wish for you, no Wildfires to fight!! I hope you have a fantastic year! See you in Feb. with my family in tow!

Many hugs for you, Kristine and the kidos!

Reaper - Once again you da man! Happy, Joyful, Blessed Holisay wishes to you and yours!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Far too generous as usual. Count on a toast to the Buckeyes come February. Thanks my man!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Reaper!!! My MAN! Thank you SO MUCH for my Christmas present (s)! LOL laugh

My present for you is No Wildfires to fight (yes TQ I copied you) Skydives in all the beautiful places of the world, more time with your family and friends, an more time in San Pedro!

(hoisting a Jager shot for you!) Merry Christmas my friend!
Hug your wife and family for me. Till we meet in SP in Feb!

Spurs

Take the road less traveled
Thanks for that Reaper! True " Tall Tales" are no fun.So lets keep them to a minimum

Never Use money to measure wealth
guess i'm getting coal.

happy holidays, everyone!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.