BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#260883 12/28/07 12:11 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Several years ago I purchased some watercolors depicting village life from a watercolor artist that sold his works in a little shop near where Rasta Pasta was when it was on the beach. I think the artist's name was Aruna, Ayana, or something like that. He also had some of his work at Coco Plum I think, and at the little shop (that is no longer there) that was next to the organic coffee shop on Front St. Would anyone happen to know what his name actually is, and whether or not he is still on CC?

http://www.caribbean-colors.com/

Lee owns the place next door to where Rasta Pasta is or was, she's awesome. Check out the coffee shop in the back, if it's still there.

Her blog is hilarious!

R
R
I'D LIKE TO CHECK OUT HER BLOG, COULD YOU GIVE US THE WEB ADDRESS?

C
C
The artist you are looking for is Shelton Arana and is from Dangriga, and laawdy, its been a long time since I've seen him. But now that his name has been mentioned, he'll show up, that's just how it goes on a small island. You say the name and the person appears.
TY TQ for the kudos, the coffee shop is still open.
The blog address is Living in Paradise

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks, Lee. Love your work, as well as Debbie Cooper's. Shelton's work just has a special place in my heart, as well as my family's, and they asked me to pick up some more of his art next time I come down, which will be in January. Hopefully I'll be able to find some, since I'm not giving up mine!. Will stop by and say hi when I get there.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day