Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
OP Offline
L
OK message boarders.......help me out here. A group of us will be returning to San Pedro in February. We would like to hire a catamaran for a day. Not for anything specific, we just want to cruise the sea, maybe snorkel, play in the water, mostly drink and have fun. We've done something like this every year, but never on a catamaran. We don't know what the cost may be, but we'll look at that when the time comes So.....any suggestions?

You can check with Rebecca at Seaduced http://www.seaducedbybelize.com/

we did sunset cruise with them on cat and had a great time. I know RIbeth and Sharon just did one new years eve as well.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

S
S
Rick also does day charters and catered cruises:

http://www.belizecharters.com/

P
P
El Gato. Probably the best value day trip on the Caye at just US$50 per person to Caye Caulker with Snorkel stops at Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley and includes Rum Punch and beers. Charters also available call 602 8552. Not as fancy as the boats mentioned above but full of charactor and fun with Geraldo and his crew.

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
Tradewinds @ Belize Yacht Club and TMM @ The Palms also do day charters. Lots of choice. With Seaduced you'll buy places on the boat which will be much cheaper than chartering the whole boat for yourselves. Less privacy of course.

I forgot about tradewinds we went on a day trip with them to coral gardens and it was great.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

G
G
luv2golf, Katkandu is a luxury 42' catamaran (Capt. Rick) does daysails. You can do the snorkel, lunch at Caye Caulker; or snorkel and have a great lunch on board. You can pm me for particulars or visit the website: www.belizecharters.com
Minimum 6 people, but these are mostly private charters, so your party would have the boat to themselves which means you get to set the schedule as to how long you want to snorkel.

I was also with El Gato, there were 6 of us & it was the high lite of our trip & one of the best meals we had.
Geraldo would catch some fish while we sailed to Mexico Rocks, then jump in & get some lobster & conch & have it all ready after the 2nd snorkel stop.

I second JDog. We've been out with Geraldo and Fido on El Gato twice and had a ball. Great people and a fun (though smaller) cat!!

//ambergriscaye.com/elgato/

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks to all of you for the great info. I'll be checking out all your leads before we get there. I love the "board" with all the fun and information out there. Thanks again !

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.