Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#261848 01/06/08 10:40 PM
D
dunk Offline OP
OP Offline
D
i eat everything in a tortilla who in ac makes the BEST and i mean the BEST burrito were talkin sour cream,seafood,guak,rice,beans,very hot sauce,the best cheese with some chips,ckicken,beef you name it ahhhhhhhh

dunk #261849 01/06/08 11:02 PM
lobster burrito at Waraguma . . period

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
I second that KC!!

Take the road less traveled
Waraguma and Mickeys. (Mickeys on Wednesday is a great special)
If you're going to Waraguma may as well get their Papusas too in the evening!

I cannot argue - Waraguma and Mickey's.

lobster or shrimp burrito waraguma (never been able to eat a whole one at one sitting unless we are doing splits)

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

The burrito at waraguma is huge ,only two tables no ambience ,atmosphere .Great cheap take out .Best to take home, drink a beer ,and look out to sea ,a living the dream experience

Living The Dream Every Day!
Jeff, you kidding? The atmosphere at Waraguma makes the burrito that much better and fun! Those tables are in a great spot and a fun place to eat at. Hey, see you soon man and I hope you are well.

&nbsp Hi dunk,
welcome to the board. Saying "the best burrito" is a lot like saying "the best sandwich", there's probably no such thing. Some days you like one kind of burrito over another as your tastes change, just like sandwiches or any other food. With that said, Waraguma's are big-really big. They're probably as good a value as aything you'll find on the island. It's a little stand on middle street, just north of Rock's store if I remember correctly, on the west side of the street. There's a little store next door, where I often buy some fruit and whatnot to round out the meal. Jeff's recommendation to eat on the beach is right on.

&nbsp As I recall, Canibal's made a good burrito, but the last time I looked it appeared that they'd closed down. I can recommend the tacos at Celi's Deli. They're good and cheap. I would not be surprised if they make a good burrito, too. Estel's would be a good bet.

&nbsp I don't know if I've seen sour cream on any mexican food outside the USA, but I suppose it's available at some of the resorts. The cheese in Belize is only fair. After living my life in the southwest, I've never gotten a taste for rice in a burrito. Arroz is a side dish, isn't it? In the end, burritos are just like sandwiches, you can put anything on them that you like.

&nbsp I think I'll head up to the store and buy a hunk of beef. All this typing has gotten me hungry. It's time to make some burritos.

&nbsp &nbsp Dan

&nbsp

&nbsp

"Facts are the enemy of Truth"
Don Quixote
Arroz is the spanish word for rice and yes there is sour cream at some restaurants otherwise they have another cream similar to it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 254 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.