Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#262015 01/07/08 11:32 PM
D
dunk Offline OP
OP Offline
D
thanks for all of the burrito help im a burrito freak.but does anyone know anything about view the blue rental house?im kind of nervous now that nobody replied about the house.i just hope its a nice place to stay

Do you mean the Blue Dolphin Private Rental Home? If so, it is very nice, beautiful area and nice location. Otherwise do you mean View the Blue?

D
dunk Offline OP
OP Offline
D
view the blue way down at the south end

JZB Offline
I'm sure you'll be happy with View the Blue. Recently built with Pool, Dock, fairly secluded and only 15 minutes to town.
It is also managed by good reliable people.

JZB #262433 01/10/08 01:32 PM
G
G
Hi all - Getting ready for my trip and I'm very excited. Me and the wife will be staying with Dunk at view the blue.

Hey Dunk -

This sounds sweet. Gonna be sipping on gin & juice (or pina coladas and beer) with my mind on the diving and the diving on my mind.

JZB - Do you know if there is a good bar with in walking distance from view the blue? What do you recommend to do when we're not div'n, fish'n or lounge'n. Are you local to the island? I'd like to see what the locals do for fun there - I'm not into the typical tourist trap stuff - It may help to know that we like to drink. We're not to wild anymore, but sobriety is not a strength.

Last edited by godinski; 01/10/08 01:36 PM.
JZB Offline
Sorry godinski, there is nothing within walking distance (unless you want to walk for about an hour). It would be best to rent golfcarts for trips to town. Drinking is like the national past time here, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

JZB #262438 01/10/08 02:41 PM
G
G
JZB - Thanks for the quick response. Sounds like this might be my kinda place! We rented the carts - I was only concerned about someone sober enough to drive one. Actually it's not me or dunk worried about it - I taught dunk how to open a rody with a seat belt buckle and he's never been the same - It's really the wife's that give us a hard time about sober driving. My wife finally calmed down on our last trip when the rum store offered me a rody and explained to my wife that there was no such thing as an open container law in Aruba. I've been reading about the police reform and I'm not sure what I can get away with in AC. I'm not looking to get stinking drunk and kill someone. I'm just looking to get stinking drunk smile

Yep, cute house, good choice.

D
dunk Offline OP
OP Offline
D
nice that was sweet i could not have said it better myself

You sound like the type that would enjoy themselves on Monday night. Spend a bit of time going back and forth from Crazy Canuk's to Road Kill bar. No joke. On Monday nights, Crazy Canuk's beach bar has Belizean punta band playing and Road Kill bar, a roadside bar across the street, has an ex-pat local band playing. You can get stinking drunk, I'm sure. Been there, done that, took a cab or staggered. I've not tried driving a golf cart in that condition, but I've known others . . .

What you will want to do before you set out for an evening, is make sure the headlights work on your cart and that your battery is fully charged (or gas topped up). I've been out after dark only to find that my cart lights were non-operational. Makes for an interesting trip in the less lighted areas.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.