Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#262105 - 01/08/08 12:23 PM Suggests on where to stay for the umteenth time...
travelqueen Offline
Ok, tell me what you think... I am sad sickly like... I love Sunbreeze and want my family to stay there when we come in Feb. but with a cancellation policy like this one, "If cancelling 60-31 days prior to arrival, the reservation is non-refundable." no-can-do. Travelqueen is never sure of anything much less travel plans. frown

I can't rely on booking it a week before due to high season...

Anyone suggest a nice place with a pool very close to town that is in the $115 US range? It needs to have at least 2 beds. Kitchen not necessary. Thank thee!!! xo

#262107 - 01/08/08 12:32 PM Re: Suggests on where to stay for the umteenth tim [Re: travelqueen]
Kra-Z-K Offline
I highly suggest Caribbean Villas if you are looking to stay closer to town. They are such a great location, you can walk to town, cute rooms. The two person room has a pull out sofa in the living area.

For $150 I think Coral Bay Villas are cute, big and a great deal too.

Edited by Kra-Z-K (01/08/08 12:35 PM)

#262111 - 01/08/08 01:05 PM Re: Suggests on where to stay for the umteenth tim [Re: Kra-Z-K]
sweetjane Offline
does CBV have a pool? they didn't used to...

#262116 - 01/08/08 01:33 PM Re: Suggests on where to stay for the umteenth tim [Re: sweetjane]
Kra-Z-K Offline
Nope, it sure doesn't. But figured I'd list it to stay near the price range and perhaps they could go have drinks or snacks at another pool and pool hop wink

#262129 - 01/08/08 02:25 PM Re: Suggests on where to stay for the umteenth tim [Re: Kra-Z-K]
Barbara K Offline
Steve & Becky's (part of Ramon's) $145/nt, Blue Tang Inn starts at $150/nt. Those are about the cheapest with pool close to town. All will have similar cancellation policies though. Travel Insurance?

#262132 - 01/08/08 02:32 PM Re: Suggests on where to stay for the umteenth tim [Re: Barbara K]
Kra-Z-K Offline
ah! Good one, steve and becky's is cute! Great location to town!

#262144 - 01/08/08 02:55 PM Re: Suggests on where to stay for the umteenth tim [Re: Kra-Z-K]
travelqueen Offline
Thanks so much for the suggestions. What I'll probably do is try to book within a couple of weeks of our arrival and take my chances. With these suggestions, and THANK YOU for them, I feel confident we'll find something.

#262145 - 01/08/08 03:02 PM Re: Suggests on where to stay for the umteenth tim [Re: travelqueen]
Barbara K Offline
Steve & Becky's is usually available unless they get a group in. It's the last rooms at Ramon's to get booked. Nice private spot and full use of Ramon's facilities. BTI sells out fairly fast.

#262146 - 01/08/08 03:05 PM Re: Suggests on where to stay for the umteenth tim [Re: Barbara K]
travelqueen Offline
Thx Barb. I just can't commit this far out. I will check them though when the time comes closer.

#262147 - 01/08/08 03:07 PM Re: Suggests on where to stay for the umteenth tim [Re: travelqueen]
KC Jayhawk Offline
fear of commitment, eh?? Thought that was a guy thing . . .
When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,633 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,706 Topics
461,226 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.