Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
inkblot Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me where I might find an S-video cable on the island or, failing that, would it be possible for someone who's coming down to SP in the near future to bring one with them. (They will, of course, be reimbursed for their troubles).

I have tried all the usual places with no success to date - Castillo Hardware, CSM2000, Tech Transilvania, you name it.

Cheers!

As an aside, if anyone has one I could borrow as a stopgap measure so I could get some editing done in the meantime, that would be fantastic...

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live." - Douglas Adams
What is s-video cable? If it's not too big I an bring it mid-Feb if you don't have anyone before then.

Never heard of stopgap either.

I
inkblot Offline OP
OP Offline
I
S-video cables are used to connect videocameras or DVD players to computers or TVs. They carry audio and video in one cable - a decent electronics or TV store will carry them.

As for stopgap, I mean an interim measure, a workaround.

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live." - Douglas Adams
TQ, you are too funny on these boards, exemplifying the kind spirit of folks that post here. An S video cable is indeed a tiny thing. And by stop gap inkblot was asking if he/she could borrow someone's for an immediate project until she/he is able to get one on a more permanent basis.

If I had a beer for every beer I've had...
I am a slow typist.

If I had a beer for every beer I've had...
Inkblot - Will be in San Pedro on 2/16/08. Would be happy to pick one up for you and bring it down. Let me know.

Yes, ok, so I sounded much stupider than I realized... I am down on Feb. 14th but you better go with Dita as she must know what you're requesting.. lol

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
I have one I'm not currently using if you need to borrow one in the meantime.

Dita is a smart cookie. Girl I still owe you a belikin from guessing the right answer on my blog question last time we saw each other was a bit hectic due to felix and I forgot.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Plenty of shops in Belize City have them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.