Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M

Hello. I am new to the forum and looking for advice. We are looking to hold our wedding in Belize since my fiance's parents own a condo there. We would like to find a location for 50 people to stay together. We are also looking for an upscale venue for the wedding and reception. We do realize we will be on an island and need to be realistic.
Advice appreciated.

M
OP Offline
M

We are also wondering about steel pan bands and other live Caribbean music. Thanks.

I
I
If you don't have a photographer sorted by the time you get down, please feel free to get in touch...

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live." - Douglas Adams
C
C
If interested check out Belize Wedding Photography on website below!!
I want to say that the most incredible music I have ever heard was here about 5 years ago. Their is a group of Steele Pan drummers that played, about 20 of them, I think I watched and listened for about 2 hours unable to move, I was transfixed. I have seen small groups play before but never anything like the music I heard that night. Info on how to contact them is sketchy, You may be able to call the Civic Center in Belize City. They are a very large group of players and rehearse their on weekends, I am told the public can go in and listen, if anyone gets the chance to do that it is an incredible experience.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
S
S
my sis did a very nice wedding at Victoria House. Don't know about the 50 person accomodation- might have a hard time getting everyone there and it's a bit on the pricey side for accomodations (IMHO) but there are lots of places near there that people can stay. We flew down with people who were attending a wedding at Banana Beach and I think they said 100 people were coming to that one. GOOD LUCK!

do I have to get shots to go there? 8o)
M
OP Offline
M

Thank you for the replies. does anyone have suggestions on the most popular live music or steel pan bands?

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 178 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.