Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#263760 01/21/08 10:52 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Good morning all!- Channel surfing a few min ago I noticed that HGTV has their international home search on today. At 8:30 pacific time (we have east coast so, 11:30 eastern) they're having an episode about a couple searching for a home on Ambergris Caye. I know it's short notice but for anyone up and reading.....

do I have to get shots to go there? 8o)
WOW cool...I'm watching.

Last edited by Chloe; 01/21/08 11:34 AM.

Dare To Deviate
thanks for the heads up, I really enjoyed it. Brought back lots of memories, time to start planning another trip.

D
D
Hey, that was a good tip. We caught the last half and made us start to do some serious dreaming. Thanks seaexpore.

my tiVo picked it up off my wishlist, and i just finished watching. just before it, there was another show where a woman from Charleston bought a beach house in Corozal.

the couple in this one had a mere $650K budget. with only spending a piddly $499K on the house, they had money leftover for the complete overhaul of the place and the new appliances and jacuzzi. hmmmm. just like my budget LOL!

it was very nice to see diane campbell in action, and to put a face to the name. go, diane...you look fantastic (and professional) on TV!! AC looked pretty darn good too.

Oh crap I missed it (gotta work sometimes!!!)

S
OP Offline
S
i missed it too- i was shopping online.....grrrr.... esp. after I posted about it! DANG!

wish I had a $650K budget! WOW! The things I could do with that!!!!

do I have to get shots to go there? 8o)
ah! I am so sorry I missed it. This must have been the show my sister was talking about and not the house hunters!

TiVo, girls, TiVo!! never miss a show again...and no more pesky commercials!

Hi All- Presently there are a total of three House-Hunter's International episodes on Belize --- one was the lady who bought in Corozal, the second was the one I participated in on AC, and a third (which I have not yet seen) should feature the folks from Caye Winds. The crew from HGTV is a lot of fun, and they love Belize - hopefully these features will bring more attention to the opportunities here. (Thanks for the compliments Sweetjane)
If you are a serious HGTV junkie there is a website where you can access the schedule for particular episodes of House Hunters Int'l and when they will air --- they tend to show the same episode several times in the same week at different time slots - and they do rotate them back into the schedule on a fairly routine basis.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.