Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
marty, dont cry: chloe's were color xeroxes i sent her of a few fave's. yes the "waterfall"was JE's pool, not a big deal, but felt gooood when i was hot. i will get photos posted by marty when i finish up the last 7 stupid pictures on my final roll(lazy). i'l get my a** in gear on that one.
if anyone feels the dire need to have physical copies of my photos e mail me at [email protected]
the one of me, choochoo & beerbudget is at BC's BBQ. chloe: that is my first bikini in 7 years (since preg w 1st kid)!

Well Lady the Bikini is deserving of you,
looking good.

[This message has been edited by Chloe (edited 09-20-2000).]

Dare To Deviate
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
marty marty marty marty...
i finally finished up that last roll (15 photos of my kids!) and will pick 'em up tonite from kmart. do ya scan each seperate on a site, or can you do them all on a page? how many is too many? i will send ya a postpaid envelope to return unless you want to keep them (why?)
i will try to get them out tomorrow, now that i've been home from AC for over a month!!
i am the queen of procrastination!!
thanks again, you guys are great.

Sounds great Jane, i'll probably set it up like : //AmbergrisCaye.com/wallpaper/

with the ability to click to see a bigger version....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
awesome!! i only wish my photos were that nice. thanks so much. will email you today.

Marty, Can you use a JPEG file via e-mail or do they lose too much? Gotta couple from 2000 that have "human interest" potential. I have a stellar employee who's computer literate and scans them for me to use as a screen saver album. But, jeez they sure are large when you open the jpeg. I can e-mail a folder and you can sort through...you won't hurt my feelings in the least if you use none. In fact it would probably be a blessing. SWMBO is terrfied that I'll send the ones of her and her girlfriends with the faux Mayan stone heads that used to be at the Palapa. At least they left the island smiling.

Hey choochoo, i love great big jpgs, i prefer them that way. I'd dig it for sure if you sent me pics, I love going thru them, and putting great big ones in the wallpaper zone.

If they aren't big, i can put them some places, but not in the wallpaper zone....

Thanks a bunch, I'd love to have em!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
cc - i'd love to see some of your pix. does swmbo have any good underwater ones from her fancy see & sea camera?

A
A
CVS pharmacy has a full page ad in today(Sunday) paper.......they will develop your film the regular way BUT they will also put them on-line and give you an access code number to view them on your computer and e-mail them that way!!!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
annieo - i saw kmart does it too, but there is an extra charge,like $8 or $10 dollars. when i questioned the kid there on how it worked, he had no clue. the info printed there also didnt say much, unless you have AOL (i dont). i opted for marty-mart. his stuff on his pages looks great!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.