Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
The rumors that have circulated on this board about Kelly coming back to our island are true.

He will be celebrating his birthday here again this year with a series of concerts. He and his full band are playing at the SandBar on the following schedule:
Saturday, February 2nd at 7 pm
Sunday, February 3rd at 2 PM (afternoon Beach party)
Tuesday, February 5th at 6 pm (Marti Gras)
Saturday, February 9th at 2 pm.

Kelly & the SandBar are also hosting a full day boat cruise
on Friday the 8th aboard the 65 foot catamaran, Belize Pride. This is the boat used as the sponsors' boat for the San Pedro lighted boat parade. This cruise will depart the SandBar at 10 am, return about 5 pm, lunch is included. We will anchor and be able to swim or snorkel, listen to Kelly and the band and enjoy a full day with new and old friends. A cash bar is available on board. Tickets for the boat cruise are $125 US and are limited to 110 people. The tickets are available now; half have already been spoken for so act fast. You can contact our cell phones at 626 - 5016 or 626 - 5017.

See ya there.

B
B
I saw Kelly and his band last year as he was celebrating his birthday and the release of his album, Boat in Belize. It was a blast, so count me in. Just to be clear, does the boat depart from Fido's dock in town or will it leave from the Sandbar which is just South of Victoria House. Seems at one time there was access problems from the Sandbar????

"This cruise will depart the SandBar at 10 am"

S
S
any one know if he will be there in April

I saw Kelly at the Pier Lounge last Feb. I got a couple of his CDs, good stuff ,listening to "Ambergris Caye" right now. 16 more sleeps can't wait!!

J
J
I saw Kelly in November in Key West. Great afternoon.

OP Offline
The calendar girls will be at the Sand Bar during the show on sunday.

there is a rumor that some whacky chick might light some stuff on fire and throw it around a while.....

S
S
If they could only light someone on fire and throw them around a little! Now that would bring a crowd! (Feeling non-PC tonight.) grin

oooo....can i pick who i set ablaze?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.