Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
A friend and fly fishing club member wants to come down with me sometime before July and "wade" for a day. Now, I just ain't into that myself, but my friend is. I much prefer to stand in a flats boat and listen to things like 'nine oclock, 60 feet, moving right to left'. I need some directions and land marks to wadeable flats within walking distance of Lily's. Could I get a little help PLS?

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
I'll be in AC in mid-Feb and plan to wade & fish. Would appreciate getting the same info.
Thanks.

Love is blind. Marriage is an eye opener.
I reccomend renting a golf cart and driving to the north of the island. There are several spots on the north to wade in. Head to Journey's End Resort. There you can get in the water and go north to infront of the neighboring properties. There is a two story cement building with Arches infront of it, I know that this place is known for bonefish. The boat traffic is not bad since they have to run closer to the reef in that area so you will have no problem with noise or anything to disturb the fish other than you and your friend. Also between belizean shores and Las Terrazas is good too.

Thanks for the info.

Love is blind. Marriage is an eye opener.
The shoreline right by Los Encantos is full of bonies.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.