BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Timwit Offline OP
OP Offline
T
We are on 2 month countdown. FINALLY, after having booked our tickets last June. Air Canada reward points, what a pain (limited travel dates and a bit of a milk run) but the price is right.

We read the posts on the forum almost every day and it keeps the anticipation level on full alert. We are looking forward to all of the experiences we are hearing about. I think I've finally learned that all of this good stuff will happen without having to plan every last detail in advance. And that we will simply relax and take one day at a time according to how we feel and what we want to do. That's exactly what we need.

We are hoping to do our best to share our experiences with others by posting some reviews on Tripadvisor and on this forum of course.

Does anyone have some advice as to the best place to post photos? Photobucket, Flickr, others? We haven't done that before and there are numerous options.

We are hoping to meet some of you when we're out there. Those that are in business will be easy to find, others not so much.

See you soon, but not soon enough.

Tim & Heidi

Also, 60 and a "bag drag". See you & Heidi on CC or AC.

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
R
R
25 and counting

35 and trying not to count.lol

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Have Mercy
35 for us also LaGrange

we are going the first week in april hope to see many of you!

It will be approx. 2 months for us, but these are the good times, all of the anticipation. The fun starts now and lasts until we HAVE to come home.

Just 7 more days till I'm back on Caye Caulker! I'm staying 2 months this time and bringing both my dogs and my daughter! No hubby this time tho frown but I hope to see all the wonderful friends we met in November! Maybe ya'll can help keep the boys away from mi pickney or vice versa. Lol! See ya soon, Jeannice

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day