Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
This was our first stop for lunch George's kitchen and we liked it so much we went back for dinner the next day.
There is a very nice pizzeria 2 doors down with excellent pizzas for about $12US- 6 slices. We also hit Elvi's kitchen and Waruguma, El Divino at Banana Resort,ice cream at Manelli's, Casa Picasso and Celi's not all pictured here.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The huge lobster burrito at Waruguma is not to be missed at $12.50 US, On Friday nights Elvi's serves a Mayan buffet for $25 US but we opted for a smaller meal. The waiter overcharged us on the drinks and he was a bit cocky about it.
El Divino we had lunch, the lobster enchilada around $10 and the Chicken sandwich too was about $10.
The lunch and dinner menu at George's kitchen was the same around $8US for their special of the day.
At Celi's we had a sandwich for lunch too and ran around $10
I was totally disappointed in Casa Picasso.. overrated and overpriced if you didn't order the pasta ( except the lasagna a mediocre portion) you left hungry and broke if you had to order several tapas to satisfy your hunger. Glass of wine were around $8US beer $3 US. The bread they served was nothing special and we didn't bother to get dessert.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by islabonita; 01/29/08 12:12 PM.

Ah! I can't see! Can you make the pics smaller... pretty please? smile

For years I have been laughed at for taking food pictures. Glad to see I'm not the only one who does it. smile I take it you enjoyed the food.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
OP Offline
sorry that lobster enchilada is blurry.. Sorry travel queen got no clue how to make them smaller.. how the one with ice cream came up smaller is a mystery to me.

Excellent pictures! Yum!

mikeywaz

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 332 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.