Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
OH BILL, Gads I got an immediate visual, of her BEST DRESS. (Speckled with biscuits and gravy. You are so bad.

Dare To Deviate
Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Tick Tock and Jenn
I don't know if working with these people makes me a "bette" person or "worse"? Ha! LOL I have been known to lose my temper. BUT when I have a success story, I glow for days. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Jenn, thanks for the vote of confidence and the "job offer" LOL Never been to NC. Have always wanted to see it. Heard it's gorgeous!!!!
As for how I got into this line of work. I have a teaching degree. Whoop de do??? And also an associate degree in counseling.
I was originally hired to be a facilitator for employment workshops. I ended up with a good rapport with these people, and they moved me into case management. I miss the facilitation. I HATE all the paperwork.
Debbie

I lived in El Paso for 2 years, does that count??!!!

<font face ="Impact" color ="red" size ="4"> HECK YES!</font>

Dare To Deviate
It may finally rain here again!! I can smell that wet dead grass smell outside and the temperature has definately dropped! Can see lightning in the clouds all around. Hasn't rained for 3 months but cold front is moving in and high temp for Monday is predicted in UPPER 60's! Man can we use some rain. I don't mind the hot temps if it would just rain every now and then. I think American Airlines is offering a discount air fare package to DFW to watch it rain in Texas. Seems like a rare event occasion to me now. Hope this weather forecast isn't just a tease, but the only TV weatherman that could accurately predict our local weather more than 6 hours in advance was Harold Taft and he died several yeares ago. Please pray for us to get some rain. (Thanks!)

My friend Casey says it was so hot in Texas this year that the streams dun cought fire an burnt up all the fish.

Reality..What a concept!
It finally rained here last night.First rain in 3 months.!!!!!
Thanks to all who made it happen.

S
S
Congratulations on the rain!
Say, if I come for a visit to the VA hospital in Houston, will that qualify me as an honorary Texan? I'm originally from Hawaii, the only other state besides Texas that was once an independent nation...does that help?

You Bet! Jesse, I had posted on another topic, "Jesse is going to be a Texan now."

Dare To Deviate
Come on up Jesse,we'll make you a Texan!Bring your boots,hat and 10 pound belt buckle.But since I don't own those Texas icons any more you don't have to wear yours.It's all I can do just to wear socks to work.
WELCOME TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh,bring more rain.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.