Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thanks cakelee for posting this, was able to save some dough,
however I had a few days earlier via the internet.
After a conference with AA they rebooked me at the lower price but not without charging me a $100 fee for changing my ticket.

SeeShell just wondering if you were charged a $100 fee also to change your reservation?

cakelee Offline OP
OP Offline
You're welcome. I would try to find more info about that rebooking, kcbc. I thought that AA was one airline that was good about refunding for reductions in fares, but maybe I'm wrong about the airline.

Thanks, all, for the departure tax info. I just have to remember to add in the $30 to any AA fare, as it appears that my other options build the departure tax into the ticket prices.

S
S
No one mentioned a $100 fee to me. AA actually cancelled my first reservation and gave me a refund - then had me rebook and I got a new confirmation number.

My last trip down (2 weeks ago) I booked through hotwire.com

SLC-Belize City is around $590 on AA, but the you pay departure tax when leaving, and Continental was $635

As there are limited flights into Belize, and all travel is for same day arival and a departure after 6am, major US cariers only, I thought I'd try and see what I could save

I was able to look at different dates for the best fare, and settled on a Monday departure, and a Thursday return 10 days later on Delta, via Atlanta for $476 which included departure tax

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Okay I will call AA again and see what they have to say about my fee. Thanks

C
C
Sounds like $550 ish is the average price - we are doing Den/Dallas/Cozumel then Belize City/Dallas/Denver in May for $1072 for 2 people I did see them for $999 a few days ago - they wouldn't refund the difference - said we would have to pay a $150 "change fee" so that wouldn't make it worth it to change.

Last edited by colomojo; 01/28/08 02:30 PM.

Live Laugh Love
Just booked for 3/26 thru 4/1. Hartford, CT-Miami-Belize for $ 422.00 Round Trip. Have never seen it this low!@!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.