Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
pnut Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey all...the new bar at the old Copacabana/Mayas Katut opened last night!! "Miss Penny's Hideaway Bar" is open for business, go check it out. Richard and Herman are our managers there, tell them Penny & Bob sent you. "The Pink Motel" is under reconstruction, go check out the progress while you enjoy a cold beer under our new palapa by the pool.
How do you get there?
South of town, pass Banyan Bay, turn right at the lagoon/Los Caminantes Store, follow the road around the corner, and look for the big stone wall!
Thanks for your support, I wish we were there to enjoy it all!

&nbsp pnut,
thanks a lot. I have friends down that way and I spend some time just up the road from there. It'll be nice to have a local pub to stop into on the walk down there.

&nbsp &nbsp Dan

"Facts are the enemy of Truth"
Don Quixote
pnut Offline OP
OP Offline
You're welcome, Dan! Spread the word, we're excited!
Penny

P
P
Spent a wonderful week in Belize - our first visit - and it was made especially pleasant by Richard and the great crew at Miss Penny's Hideaway Bar and The Pink Motel. Check out their Grand Opening tomorrow (I think). Hopefully, the lovely Lavinia and Desiree will be tending bar. Hi to all the great people we met while we were there!

pnut we are coming down Monday and will be at the crawl on tuesday hope to see you there and we are looking forward to it!! Good Luck on the opening!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.