Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#265700 - 02/02/08 09:34 AM Be careful and don't give away your age.
elbert Offline
cool site ,hope it works for you OLDER guys.
The Dive Shops Daily Blog

#265705 - 02/02/08 09:53 AM Re: Be careful and don't give away your age. [Re: elbert]
Otteralum Offline
That was cool elbert. I viewed it more as a student of history, but the 1960s did end with the Otter joining the world in 1969!
I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.

#265717 - 02/02/08 10:21 AM Re: Be careful and don't give away your age. [Re: elbert]
pugwash Offline
Excellent Elbert !

There was more change in this decade than any other in history, and it was great to be a part of it.

And Ali is still the Greatest ever!
It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......

#265723 - 02/02/08 11:28 AM Re: Be careful and don't give away your age. [Re: pugwash]
azbob Offline
Elbert, fantastic! That was a real trip down memory lane for me because I remember every one of the events (owned two of the cars shown). No problem telling my age: I'll be 65 on 3/3, my first day on AC. Pug it was great to have lived it. College, military, but didn't make it to Woodstock. Memories are great, but I don't won't to be 20 again, I worked to hard to make it this far. There is more life ahead!
"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO

#265776 - 02/02/08 04:30 PM Re: Be careful and don't give away your age. [Re: azbob]
crockhunter Offline
A simpler time yes, but was it us that pushed the bar up too high too fast? I think we've reached a point where our stardard of living has become unsustainable.

#265796 - 02/02/08 05:41 PM Re: Be careful and don't give away your age. [Re: crockhunter]
DANZA Offline
Thanks elbert I think I'll continue to hold onto my 4,8, and beta tapes. Maybe they'll make a come back.

#265797 - 02/02/08 05:46 PM Re: Be careful and don't give away your age. [Re: DANZA]
elbert Offline
8 track mounted below the dash on a mustang :-0
The Dive Shops Daily Blog

#265805 - 02/02/08 05:59 PM Re: Be careful and don't give away your age. [Re: elbert]
Bobber Offline
My selling my original vinyls at a garage sale for peanuts ranks up there with mom getting rid of my comic book collection. I coulda retired. frown
Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt

#265812 - 02/02/08 06:42 PM Re: Be careful and don't give away your age. [Re: Bobber]
azbob Offline
Oh how true Bobber. All the things I had sold or gave away are worth a fortune. One of my kids is paying me back for telling those stories. I have been storing 2 very large boxes of orginial Start Wars vehicles, people,etc. In the orginial boxes, unopened for 15 years. If only I had that Loniel Train set from 1950!
"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO

#265850 - 02/03/08 01:12 AM Re: Be careful and don't give away your age. [Re: azbob]
seaexplore Offline
ok- so, I'm almost 34 and I REALLY enjoyed that movie. I thought it was a great little synopsis for the decade. I think that if I were in HS now and had to do a decade report I might actually site that movie! Thanks for sharing. 8o)
do I have to get shots to go there? 8o)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 13 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,632 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,698 Topics
461,211 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.