Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
does anyone know the email address of fax number for the medical Clinic on CC?

thank you for your help
Corene

C
C
226-0043 is the number for the Caye Caulker Village Council in the same building. I'm not sure if the clinic has a fax machine or email.

C
C
226-0166 is the phone number for the Caye Caulker Health Center, country code is 501

M
OP Offline
M
Thank you so much for the input; could you tell me what kind of clinic it is; I tried to call a few times and I do not get an answer is it 24hrs or is it open specific times of the days? Do you know how many physicians work there?

Your input is greatly appreciated.

C
C
The clinic is staffed with a nurse and a Cuban doctor. It is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 or 5 p.m. On weekends the nurse or doctor is available for emergencies only. Also, after normal hours the clinic available for emergencies. It is a general health clinic that attends to the local and tourist population. Plus, they do prenatal care and pediatric clinics and immunizations. It is a free clinic funded by the Belizean government and also operates on donations. If they have the medicine then they give it to you, if they do not have it, then you get a prescription which can be filled by the pharmacy next door. The pharmacy is privately owned. It is small clinic with very little equipment. The nurse and the doctor do a great job with so little resources.

M
OP Offline
M
thanks for the help; just out of curiosity, could you tell me if you happen to know if the clinic has a fax number or an email address - - I have tried to call several times but have not gotten an answer - if anyone knows the numbers that would be wonderful. Otherwise I will just keep on calling.

Thanks again for all the input.

D
D
You expect alot, it is CC. Your best bet is to go visit and talk to them. We had only good experiences with them. Bring supplies.

Are you dialing 011-501-226-0166?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day