Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#265989 02/03/08 07:22 PM
OP Offline
Hi All, my wife and I will be in San Pedro in a few weeks. Today we went and picked up a whole bunch of pencils, pens, erasers, toothbrush`s, pencil sharpeners, coloring pencils and would like to know who we should give these to..is there anything else we could add in the package? Thanx..LaGrange

Last edited by LaGrange48; 02/03/08 07:23 PM.

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Have Mercy
LaGrange
Thanks for doing this. It certainly helps.
As to who to give them to, there are several needy groups. Holy Cross School being at the top of the list in my opinion. Check out their blog at http://www.holycrossbelize.blogspot.com/
Also, the library or the public school (near the library) are two others who would appreciate your donations. Do a search under Library or elementary school. Belizegial who posts on here, and who lives on the mainland also appreciates donations.
No shortage of who to donate to.
Gail

We just got back from AC. We had some friends who went to the Catholic school while we were there and they asked them if they needed any supplies? They said they had a printer but no cartridge. Our friends went to the stationary school in SP and actually found a cartridge!!

The school also said, I know this is an odd request, that they need those small plastic eggs that can be taken apart in the middle. I guess they fill them with...whatever? I figure with Easter coming they need these. Contact them before going.

I saw the kids playing soccer outside with a pretty old soccer ball, would never hurt bringing one along with you.

Good on you guys!!

Or the Library - everyone benefits!

S
S
I noticed 2 libraries posted - the library and the public library what is the diffence

I didn't know there was more than one - I only know of the one - one in the same... one o one... :P

Ah, klc, you too fast for me! :P

S
S
The same.

hahaha I deleted

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
P
P
There is one library other than individual school libraries and that is the public library. We have quite a few children's programs and always need supplies. We also love to get book donations for both adults and children. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.