Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
bigzeke Offline OP
OP Offline
B
But I just went to Napster and downloaded "Come along to Belize with me" and "Gringo in Belize." Then I immediately went to CDNOW.COM and bought the CD with those songs on it. Now you guys and gals have got to understand that I own a waterfront restaurant in Florida and all we play is Jimmy Buffet all day long. I'll vomit if I hear "Cheeseburger in Paradise" one more time! Now listen carefully because when I get my Jerry Jeff Walker CD I am gonna blast it through my dining room. SCREW them Parrotheads! I just can't let my rocker friends back home know I have been converted. Oh the shame of it all. Seawings you won!!!!

It's a great feeling to bring someone back from the DARK SIDE.Glad we caught you in time.

Zeke,
If I had the "time" I'd come down to St. Augie and help you crank it up. Remember, he and Buffet are real good friends. You can tell the clientle that Jimmy asked for some "southern exposure" for JJW.

No one is allowed to go to BZ with us until they know all the words to "Gringo" and also "Ain't Nobody's Business".

Whew, am I relieved, you said, have to know all the words, I can that, but if you said have to sing them, then I have failed. Can't sing. But I can hand drum on the bar. Can't keep the beat well either, but know one notices.

Dare To Deviate
LOL @ ZEKE!!!

Could you play..."Pencil Thin Moustache" just one more time....please....pretty please!.....LOL

I love Jimmy...I swear I do...got all his stuff including the boxed sets. I especially love Banana Wind and the last one Beach House on the Moon.

But I do like other stuff...Barefoot Skinny is great and should fit right in with your J.B. crowd...they will all be "Barefoot Heads"....instead of Parrot Heads....LOL

JJW...will fit in too.

I personally like some smooth jazz once in a while. Nothing like it....ahhhh....Randy Crawford singin'....Cajun Moon!

Thanks for the Plug SS!!

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
Bearfoot Heads? How about Skinny Heads!

Gone fishing!!
P
P
Did I just get slammed here??!?!

B
bigzeke Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Parrothead...NO...I apologize to you. I love Jimmy Buffet it is just that I work at this restaurant 16 hours a day and that is the ONLY music that is ever being played. I need a break from him every once in a while.Sincere apolgies if I offended you!

LOL.....Parrothead....surely your not really mad.
If you'll notice in my post.....I said I love J.B......We grew up in the same area!

But even J.B. listens to other artist and genres of music.

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.