Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#26759 09/20/00 05:32 PM
C
C
Is is too late to get me two cents in? I've been reading this board since at least January. It has been informative and entertaining. My name is Cindy and I live in Orlando, FL. I am 40 yrs. old and my husband Andrew is 41. We have been married for 15 years. We have two children, a daughter 10 1/2 and a son eight. I'm a stay at home mom and my husband is a family practice physician. Since he is rarely home, I tend to travel with girlfriends or alone. My first trip to Belize was in January on a cruise. We were in Belize for only a day, but I new I wanted to return. My girlfriend couldn't return with me in March, so I traveled alone. I had the most wonderful time. Everyone was so friendly and easy going. I booked everything from reading this forum and have done nothing but rave about Belize. My husband jokes that one day he'll find me gone and I'll be back in Belize hanging out at Coconuts bar.

By the way, Hi Gary. I met you and your friend, and the other couple at the bar in the Miami airport. Great Bloody Mary's.

I'lm really not this sane. Have a very warped sense of humor. Also am an amatuer potter.

#26760 09/20/00 05:46 PM
For Jerrico or any one else in the Tampa Bay area. The Belizean-American picnic is going to be this weekend at Fort Desoto Park in St. Petersburg. There is a big group of Belizeans in this area and lots of students attending school in the area. We are not going this year but as usual they will have Belizean music and Belizean food.

Also a Happy Independence Day to all Belizeans for the holiday tomorrow.

#26761 09/20/00 05:57 PM
B
B
Jerrico and Tick Tock, guess most birthmoms have trouble with being found [Linked Image] (or outed as some of them seem to feel). Mine won't even acknowledge me...<sigh>! I got my original birth cert. unsealed and had both names and birthdates of my bparents but she still refuses. Says someone must have forged her signature....yeah,right! Her son, daughter, and present husband have all seen the papers and say it is her sig. but not her. So what do you do? I just decided to get on with life and enjoy having a wonderful brother I never knew.
On another thread, someone said they had ties to St. Maarten?? My husband does too. When we went there, he said he felt at home...I thought that was neat. His Dad's people came from there. [Linked Image]

#26762 09/20/00 06:15 PM
S
S
Howdy all,
First off, the name is Brian, age 30 and I have two younger sisters who got married so that means I don't have to!! haha(just incase anyone from my family reads this) Been reading the board for almost 3 hours now and I am finding more useful information from everyone here than the last 3 months of general Belize research I've done. I grew up in the midwest but Southern California has been my home for the past 9 years. Started sufing when I moved out here and just got the itch to see what is under the waves. I picked up my rental gear for the scuba class I just signed up for last Thursday, called the only friend I knew who dives, and now instead of going to Belize myself for Thanksgiving to explore and do some diving... I already have someone to talk to. Looking forward to meeting some very friendly people when I come down there in 58 days/8 hours and 12 minutes.

See everyone soon,
Brian

#26763 09/20/00 07:27 PM
Big welcome Sea4B to this board. Glad we have been of help, in your plans.
You will meet the nicest people in the world on Ambergris, whether they be locals, Expats, or tourist. I for one think the people on this board are outstanding wonderfully caring people.

Dare To Deviate
#26764 09/20/00 08:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
everyone: in spite of what any of your real or adopted parents think:
* I AM HONORED TO KNOW YOU ALL. YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELVES.
* you have friends here.

#26765 09/20/00 08:49 PM
Ya know, after I read all your bio's, then read mine; hey, I AM a loser. umh.

Gone fishing!!
#26766 09/20/00 08:55 PM
Bill who do you think you are kidding, loser! NOT. We all admire your lifestyle, you are almost as free as Paisano.

Dare To Deviate
#26767 09/20/00 09:26 PM
Bill,

You are the lucky one. You are there (!) and we are here (and it may snow any time now in Michigan). Also, you have a way of keeping us on our toes with you humor and interesting messages (nude beaches, discussions of glue, paste and "post-it-note" adhesive).

Your library is enviable and you have the time to read those books. Very Enviable. No, you are not a loser!

#26768 09/20/00 11:07 PM
B
B
Bill you crack me up! LOL

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.