Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#26729 09/18/00 08:36 PM
Oh God this hurts, I am Lois 26 yrs old, oops
I mean 62, and husband Joseph is 61, but we are really young in mind body and spirit. He plays a mean piano. We golf, swim, fish and dance. He loves martinis, alittle scotch and water for me. Two dogs a Shih Tzu, Chloe (she is mine)
and a beautiful dalmatian Cortez. We miss our harlequin
great danes, Samson and Delilah, they have gone on. Son and daughter both married, and the best thing they have done for me, is the five grandchildren, that love me no matter what. "Gramma you are the Best"
I am real estate Broker in South Texas, trying to cut back, by not taking on any new customers, so I can close my home/office, and go to Belize for extended time. Husband is with Yellow Freight. He lives within his comfort zone all the time, and I push over the edge of my comfort zone most of the time.
He worries about me, due to being so in love with Ambergris, he likes an enjoys Belize, but not hooked like I am. Enough about me. Oh I forgot the cat, Blackie, that adopted us.

[This message has been edited by Chloe (edited 09-18-2000).]

Dare To Deviate
#26730 09/18/00 09:01 PM
D
D
ok this sounds greatmy name is dan I'm married for 28years 1 child 17 &a seniorI'm a Rn for 18 years working in the OR.Also Ihave a boarding kennel bussiness Iwork part time at both I'm live in toledo ohio for all my days I'm interested in basil jones resort.I'm olanning on coming down this winter &maybe buying in to paridise I also have 3labs one of each color blk yellow choc you guys that bought in to basil jones what do you think

#26731 09/18/00 10:00 PM
L
L
My name is Lynden and I'm an alcohol.... ooops! Wrong group! Anyway, I'm 40, wife Yola is ?? Son & daughter 15 & 4, and a horse named Fish (he's long in the tooth).
I own 5 sports bars in Southern CA. I make my wife do all the work, and I golf...A LOT!
We are coming to Belize to see Jerry Jeff in Jan. But since my wife is taking our daughter next week to Poland for 2 weeks to visit her mom, I have decided I can't wait till Jan, and am going to make a solo 2 or 3 day trip to A.C. just to check it all out. I can honestly say, it is reading all the crazy people on this board that has got me fired up to go! Haven't decided the exact date yet,(next couple of weeks), but I will give warning on this board before I come. If your in A.C., I'll be the guy at the bar wearing the "Babe's Sports Pubs" t-shirt. Cheers!

[This message has been edited by lyndend (edited 09-18-2000).]

#26732 09/19/00 02:47 AM
Well most of you know me already, and as soon as I can get my #$&^ web page up, you can all know more about me than anyone in their right mind would care to know. (otherwise see: Top 10 Answers to Visitor Questions" on my first CD.

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
#26733 09/19/00 03:19 AM
Here it goes: I'm as advertised Bill Thornton. Divorced, 2 boys (25,12Yrs old). 53 yrs old, retired. Splits time in St Louis and my beloved Laguna Punta, a wayward spot on da San Pedro Lagoon. I spend alot of time disecting many philosophical issues particularly the egg vs chicken issue. Have bounced around most my life from one dead end job to da next. Been fired from most. When in Belize, I walk about bothering da more productive members of society. I'm just a lucky guy, I guess.

Gone fishing!!
#26734 09/19/00 09:52 AM
T
T
Great idea...I'm a 36 years old and married to a great guy with a wicked sense of humor who happen's to be 33...ouch! No kids here, just 3 dogs and 5 cats that pretty much rule our lives...and we couldn't be happier about that! My husband (Chuck)has successfully run his own internet company for the past 6 years and I work for a custom software development company here in Houston...love it.

We both love to travel, play with our "kids" and hang out with eachother, I can pretty much say, he's my best friend. Now, how lucky can one girl get [Linked Image]

Jill

#26735 09/19/00 10:22 AM
R
R
Well...here goes!! I came to Belize in 1979 as a Peace Corps Volunteer and I fell in love with the place. I am originally from up-state NY, but Belize is called home now.
I have 5 children 17,15,10,7,3....since I do not have Social Secruity,.... when the time comes I hope that my children will pitch in for the "ole man". I have a small Hardware business in Santa Elena (Allen's Hardware), and I reside in a quiet place called Central Farm, located on the Western Highway 6 miles east of San Ignacio. Can't miss the place...it's the only place painted with Poka-dots all over the buildings. If you are off the island and in my area, please give me shout.
Rod

[This message has been edited by Rod Allen (edited 09-19-2000).]

#26736 09/19/00 01:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i think i am actually too boring to be on this topic. hi, as most of you know, i really am jane. frank and i have been married 14 yrs (living together 17 years, sinners). i will be 37 in october and i am a stay at home mom of an almost 6 girl (aimee)and an almost 4 boy (steve). hubby frank is 38 and a self employed database designer for fortune 500 companies. we live in beautiful doylestown, bucks county PA with our 3 cats that pee in my family room. i'm not rich or famous, and i dont own anything except my two vehicles, and this terrific house on 2 acres with a pool that we bought last year. we used to have hobbies before the kids came along, and hope to have them again someday. ok, i do like to play volleyball a lot and i play the guitar (badly) and sing, and frank runs, bikes and dives. mostly, we hang out with our kids. boring, but thats me. nice to meet you all!

#26737 09/19/00 06:26 PM
As I have 52 years worth of biography to relate, this could get to be long and boring. But I'll try to cut it down to size. Born in Missouri, but my family moved several times, following aerospace; and I seem to have carried out that tradition. Lived in Palmdale, Ca and Jupiter, Fl as a child and young adult. After college at Florida Atlantic University, accepted position with ITT Corp. in Finance group and have been with them (or successor company) for nearly 30 years. Our divisions was sold to another company 2 years ago, but minimal effect on me.

I met my lovely wife, Della, on one of these assignments in Virginia. I have a son,Troy, from a previous marriage. And Della and I have one son, John, age 18. Troy lives in North Georgia with his wife and 4 children (yes, I'm a grandpa). John is a senior in high school and hasn't decided what school to go to yet, but certainly here in Michigan. John earned the rank of Eagle Scout last year and then promptly discovered girls!

Della has also traveled extensively, her folks were with the US State Department; they lived in and visited many foreign countries.

Hobbies and leisure activities: I enjoy golf, occasionaly in the 80's. And together, we enjoy alpine skiing and most definitely scuba diving. And lets not forget to mention traveling to interesting locations. We have been to AC once before and really enjoyed that visit. So much so that we are returning in October for 10 days (Oct 7 - 17), and that's only 18 days from now!

Well, I may have rambled a little, but at least it was not 879 pages.

#26738 09/19/00 07:59 PM
margaret is my name and cartography is my game. I was a sinner (6 years) but then I reformed (12 years) with my wonderful husband Al. We fell in love with Ambergris Caye in 1988. Got a patch of paradise up Mexico Rocks way, plan on savin our pennies and retiring there someday. Ohio is our home base. Al races DSR SCCA. We are Chicken Farmers - Hey Bill, I got the scoop on that chicken and egg thing!! Belize it!

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.