Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#268520 02/20/08 12:02 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hi- I'm new to the forum, but thought you all may be able to help with a nightlife questions. I am planning a trip for myself and 7 other friends. Where is the best place to go for some lively crowds at night?

Thanks!

Oh man. Fido's, Jaguar's -- just hang in town and you'll find a home to be sure.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
C
C
It won't be hard to find - so many great places although I don't think there are any "nightclubs" so to speak of that you would find in the states - If I am wrong please let me know! We never really found any. AC is a very fun but laid back place you will have SO MUCH FUN! Only 80 more sleeps for us!!!

Live Laugh Love
B
OP Offline
B
Yeah, I didn't read much about any nightclubs necessarily ... but maybe there are some bars that are more populated on certain nights?

Thanks for the help so far!

C
C
Downtown Wednesdays they have the chicken drop, I believe it is outside the Spindrift Hotel. That seemed to be the busiest night we saw (we were there in Dec). Lots of fun places...we would go to town in the evenings and barhop back south - always stopped at the RoadKill Bar. Fidos beach bar had great ceviche, gosh - everywhere we ate really had great food and drinks, El Patio, Carumba's, Blue Water Grille, Estelle's can't remember the other names - you will have so much fun

Live Laugh Love
If I remember right, Wednesday night is ladies night at Wet Willies. Thursday night is a big night at the Tackle Box, and Sunday afternoon is the BC's BBQ.

I'm sure there are others and people can correct my memory if I'm wrong on the nights.

Monday night at Canucks!

B
B
Yes...here is the schedule: Monday -- Punta Boys at Crazy Canucks, Tuesdays -- Islanders at TackleBox, Wednesday -- Ladies Night at Wet Willies...and then it is up to you...

Oh yeah...Friday night for Pedro's Pizza, Sunday is BC's BBQ and then another band at the Tacklebox Sunday evening. You really can't go wrong in San Pedro.

Can't wait. This is going to be a fun trip. I think they are "gonna make me go to rehab but I say no, no, no

Kindness is not weakness.
C
C
What is the name of the little bar next to the Blue Water Grill? I unfortunately didn't pay attention to names of bars jus the restaurants - but you better believe I will when we are down in May!!

Live Laugh Love
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.