Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#268888 02/22/08 10:54 PM
B
BamaB's Offline OP
OP Offline
B
What's the best Mayan ruin day trip tour to take from Ambergris Caye? We don't want to fly, prefer to ride on a boat!

S
S
uh- my sis and her guy went to Lamanai but they said that the overnight to Tikal was really good and they enjoyed it more than Lamanai.

do I have to get shots to go there? 8o)
B
BamaB's Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I think I'm going to do some shots after I get there..........

We just took the Lamanai tour by boat with Searious Adventures. What a great trip and the guides knew just about everything about Belize. We saw lots of wild life and they fed us breakfast and lunch and kept us hydrated with water, soda, beer and rum punch! Well worth it and I'll do it again the next time we have visitors.

Lamanai with Tanisha Tours, our tour guide was Danial. Without a doubt one of the hilights of our AC trip! Tanisha was also very conscious of the safety of his customers while boating through the mangroves.

B
BamaB's Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks! Has anyone had any experience with Excalibur tours? They seem to have really good rates.

J
J
I've never heard a thing about Excalibur, but when comparing rates, make sure they're offerring the same things as Tanisha (my favorite) or Searious (who offer a similar trip).

Tanisha includes a light breakfast, lunch, soft drinks, then excellent rum punch and beer on the way back.

Tanisha even had rain slickers for everyone the time I went when it rained while at the ruins.

You really want a guide who is very familiar with the area and knows where all the birds and animals live.

B
BamaB's Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks! Your right, lunch was not included and they never mentioned rum punch. We'll look at Tanisha tours. smile

How much would one of these tours cost PP approx if you get one with lunch, rum punch, etc.?

Kat
J
J
I paid US$135.00 last year, that includes a 10% cash discount.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 321 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.