Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#268978 02/23/08 08:59 PM
B
OP Offline
B
My husband and I just got back from the most amazing time in San Pedro - we can't wait to get back!! We're in pretty serious denial about having to go back to work, already looking at where to stay next time. We stayed at Ramon's and while I agree it was a little more expensive than some of the other places we saw close to town, I am so glad we chose it for our first visit. They took good care of us there, and the beach in front was perfect for an afternoon swim. We stopped in at the Sunset Grill the night of the art sale, it was so much fun to put a few faces to the names I see on the message board! Then we stopped at the Blue Water Grill for the 1st leg of the crawl, we didn't make the rest; didn't want to be too hung over or too tired for the dive on Sunday. I did get my calendar, though!! grin
What a wonderful place, I can't say it enough!! We took the trip to the Blue Hole, and Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley, and Mexico Rocks and Tres Cocos.... all of the guides were out of this world! Ambergris Caye is definately in our blood now, and I hope there isn't a cure!!!

Not many replies here. Guess we all have it. Been there, done that, still subject to the depression when leaving. Just consider it to be refining the plans for the next time. smile

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
B
OP Offline
B
'nuff said - I'll be glued to the message board until I can get back to San Pedro.
Take care, smile

I dream Belize . . . it is always with me!! I don't know if I will ever live there, but a part of me will always be there!!

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Many nights, the last thing I say to my husband is, "I wish we could wake up in San Pedro!" And he says, "Me, too, Babe."
We have been home a week (after our 5th trip to the island) and I am looking forward to our next visit.

B
OP Offline
B
This is bad - I'm back at work after two weeks off, and already checking the message board before my work e-mails.....
Yep - I got it bad!!!
Have a great day everyone!

Was nice meeting you both Beachgal - I know we will see you again one day - not hard to fall in love with this place.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

another one hooked...it becomes part of who we are...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 293 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.