Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#269185 02/25/08 02:41 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hi- I've read that there is a Belikin distribution store on Ambergris Caye. Might be a good place to buy cases of Belikin? Does anyone know if this is true and if so, where the store is located. Thanks!

C
C
Yes there is a distributor. You can even call them and they will deliver pop, beer and water. I am not good with the directions to get there but I am sure that one of these fantastic local boarders can help with that as well as the phone number. Cheers!

Live Laugh Love
I don't have the number but they are right next to Island Supermarket. They also have pop to. Easy to find!!!

They are pretty easy to find after you tool around by bike or golf cart but you might want to consider using http://www.lagniappe-belize.com and have it delivered it to your condo/room and you don't have to mess with it. I think that all of the message boarders who have used Simon's company in the past would agree with me. Another option is to flag down the beer/cola truck and buy from them also.

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
K
K
Currently they are not next to Island Supermarket. Everything is at their water location.

S
S
Rumour mill has it that they won't be moving back to that facility either and that it will be used for another business. Just a rumour though.

B
OP Offline
B
kwal- Where is their water location?

Thanks!

JZB Offline
Head south from town and follow the signs to casa Picasso. The distributor will be on your left. You can't miss it.

Straight west from the gas station south of town.

I've already told you more than I know.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.