Next Thread
Print Thread
#269693 02/29/08 09:56 AM
T
Timwit Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hey everyone,

From my research it appears that for about $200 you can spend a day at Caye Chapel and make use of all of their facilities including golf for the whole day.

Does anyone out there know if there are any options to only play a round of golf. I'd be interested in the experience but have no desire to do anything but golf on the island.

Perhaps they have a golf only rate or a twilight rate? Appreciate if anyone has some info.

I think that is the only rate, as far as I have heard. The whole island is basically the golf course. The only other facility you could use would be the pool or clubhouse.
Bobber, any further info since you were there recently?

Last edited by Barbara K; 02/29/08 10:22 AM.
I am not really aware of the daily rates, as we were staying there. You would best be contacting them directly to see what they offer. The course is challenging, beautiful and well maintained, and the facilities are very nice. I think I put a link in my trip report (trip report section, November) if you need some visuals.

http://www.cayechapel.com/

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
P
pedro2
pedro2
P
The daily rate is US$150, assuming you make your own transport arrangements. For US$200 they'll fly you from either the Belize City municipal airstrip or San Pedro. Reduce that by US$100 for non-golfing companions.

$200 including airfare, if you own property in Belize it's $150 including airfare. Great course.......it's a strange feeling to sign a hold harmless when you check in because of the crocs!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
S
S
I was there a few years ago. It was beautiful - I did not golf - just hung out at the pool with the staff. I think the facilities were closed at the time because we were the only ones there (us and 5 others) we took a boat - and it was a long bumpy ride! I loved it.

T
Timwit Offline OP
OP Offline
T
We went for a day. I managed to get in 18 holes with a couple of rain delays. Unfortunately it rained too hard in the afternoon to play again. Had it been a good weather day, it would have been spectacular. Still not sorry we went.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day